Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default Pengore Needs a Hobby >> last minute icicles!   #1  
Sooo it looks like we're all gonna meet an unfortunate demise. There is a canoe ready for our escape, but it only holds five people and- (Note to self: don't mention the canoe in the actual post; it will only cause a stampede) *ahem* Seems we're doomed to an endless world of cabbage and algebra. Unless you like algebra. In which case we'll strap you to a chair and force you to watch an endless loop of the miracle mop infomercial. I mean Pengore will str...
You know what. Scratch that.

Fact is, we are doomed. And you don't even got enough icicles for a full set, because some ridiculous family demanded quality time around the Christmas tree (who are this people even?!)

But maybe all this demon needs to spare us is a nice change of scenery.
  • Knitting counts as therapy, right? Suggest a hobby Pengore could try to distract themselves from their rage and explain why the demon just has to take it up.
OR
  • Evil business sees a lot of competition. Suggest an alternative job for Pengore and tell why they will be just as good - if not better - in that profession than being a savage destructor.

Creative or funny answers get rewarded with icicles.
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 05:46 AM  
Icy Footed
I have something! :D
I've contemplated what demons might like to do with their time and efforts many times!...<.<; Uh, you know, purely for just for entertaining curiosity. Maybe I should have omitted that. >~<;
The point is! Demons of destruction, death, chaos and wrath all could go into a profession that could channel their inner horseman of the apocalypse. :3
And that thing is... -w-
a movie monster celebrity! ^U^ I hear many a movie monster is paid in whatever currency, food or reward they desire, AND they get paid to smash, devour, crush, ruin and fight all for the camera! :D Plus, it's hollywood. -u- There are enough yummy human souls there for more than one demon to savor. Pengore would be famous and have a huge cult following, and we all know how much demons love cults. Monster movies are getting hot. ;] And if he wants to star in something else he can. Like A Very Pengore Christmas! +u+ I can see it now!~
Christmas can't start without Santaand his Reindeer, and Pengore is summoned to the north pole, and he saves Christmas before eating the reindeer and battling Santa's army singlehandedly. <x3 Yeh...no doubt. He'd make a great actor!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 06:03 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #3  
You know, quality control researcher has a lot of potential. Testing items to their ultimate limits, pushing them to the point of destruction for safety purposes? I do hear that metal distress sounds a lot like screaming. So, automotive testing, among other comparable products. Crash them, burn them, batter them with large objects like tree trunks.
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 08:38 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Telemarketer. Pengore would excel at making people miserable by interrupting dinners around the world.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 10:46 PM  
Writer
Default   #5  
That are some excellent suggestions!
Sharp and pointy things incoming, buy yourself a nice item or two.
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 04:39 AM  
Icy Footed
*raises skelly arm* Um, I have a question? What should we do with our icicles if we have a whole buttload of them and have all the event items? >.>

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-07-2019, 04:41 AM  
Writer
Default   #7  
Buy extras and throw them into the item exchange?
Gift icicles to people who still struggle to get their first set?

...dip them in jello and lick 'em like ice cream?
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 05:01 AM  
Icy Footed
Hmm. o-o; ……...anybody need icicles? <:] I have quite a plenty to spare! I'm willing to trade! ^-^ I can't really eat them, as they'd never melt fast enough for me. >.>;

Old Posted 01-07-2019, 05:15 AM  
Writer
Default   #9  
Yep, come on in everyone if you need icicles!
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 05:18 AM  
Pixelist
Pengore, you could try writing fanfiction. I hear that the Don't Starve community needs more of that.

(Please don't introduce them to ships.)
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 12:39 PM  
Writer
Default   #11  
Bound on destruction and chaos Pengore will only write your worst imaginable ship. Here's 5 icicles, get yourself a pair of blinders so you can avoid involuntary side glances at Pengore fic when reading your favorite story.
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 04:09 AM