Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #39761  
I can't blame you for not wanting to copy/paste, it's there for me to go back and read. :D

Yeah, I'm just trying to not let me perfectionism drive me mad for having gotten B's. Maybe it will help to finally break that old habit of punishing myself for perceived failures. Here's hoping.

It is a good job. It would be nice if I worked more than two nights a week, but the full-time night auditor isn't likely to quit now (he's been there for years). Still, it and my veteran's benefits keep me afloat while I'm in school, so I'm doing alright. :D

My tiny erotica stories are the only writing I've done in over a year, but they help keep me writing (and they help keep me sane). So they're practice at least.

I'll probably spend quite a bit of time there this intersession. Thank you for pointing it out to me. :D

Oof. Tempting, so tempting. I'm just afraid that I might lose control if I started drinking again. Things have changed for the better since I quit, and I wouldn't be using it as a self-medication to avoid my problems anymore but I'm still not sure. I'll have to give it some thought. Even if I did start drinking again I'd probably have to avoid my old favorite of Chartreuse on the rocks. o-o

Edit: Batty, if you want pumpkin vodka you can probably make some that would be better than store bought anyway. I once flavored a bottle of vodka with apple, cinnamon, and clove by pouring the vodka over the flavorings in a pitcher. Stir it once a day until you're satisfied with the flavor, and then filter out all the solids using a coffee filter in a funnel. When I did that, I also had a roommate who was crazy enough to eat one of the apple slices that had spent a week sitting in vodka.

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Last edited by Kaunisenkeli; 12-16-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Blasto the Hanar
You know how I said I'd try to come around at least once every (other) day?
I think I lied.

*Please do not feed or molest the alligators*

Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #39763  
I think you definitely lied.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Wait? Lio's a finn? :D

And yes Finn's are. Here baarikärpänen -eppu normaali ; My lullaby as a child. My dad just had his birthday party; I told you. And it was insane. We had a live band play this in our backyard.

PUPMKIN SPICE. Oh bby. I wish I could be there. I would make you the most delicious drinks. :)

Lio; I try not to mix too many liquors (and not a fan of tequila; too sweet? Ya know.) But I am a dark liquor fan. But certain things just WORK with tea.

I know right! I still can't decide on my favorite tea. I have an ACTUAL thing of Lady Grey. The one where you gotta pouch it yourself or have one of those fancy tea dippers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Blasto the Hanar
Default   #39765  
Sorry, Batty bum. :c I've been busy.

Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
NUUU! KAUN! xDD; I'm just... Pagan. WE HAVE MEAD?!?!

Not as good as the hard stuff, though.
Last year for my birthday, I got SO trashed. xD;
I fell asleep on the potty naked. Don't even know.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Blasto the Hanar
Default   #39767  
You fell asleep... on the toilet... naked. Sounds like somebody had a fun birthday.

Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
WHY YES, YES I DID!

Right after Zane made me laugh so hard I rolled around on the floor for twenty minutes, and whacked my skull into the coffee table.

Twice. Didn't feel it, laughed even HARDER.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39769  
Dema; Filthy liar. :)

Enkeli; No trust me I'm the same way. I was an OBSESSIVE student for awhile. I realized it was making mental health issues so I've tried to ease up on myself. I used to get pissed at 97's instead of 100's. The f's are yes, because of situations out of my control.

My imho belief is ANY writing, is good. And helps. Just keep writing. Never stop.

Good. I love the site so. :)

Haha, yeah. Then don't, if it's better. Then don't. I mean I know I'm an alcoholic (well, borderline now). I've had A LOT of problems with alcohol but it's gotten better and I can still drink. I drink way too much. Lordy me and drinking have a fun history.

Battybby; Next, next birthday I'll be there and you'll just fall asleep trashed with me.

(Tho' I understand. Fallen asleep in the shower several times, and fallen asleep on bathroom tiles.)

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Blasto the Hanar
Helsinski Harlot: Yeah, yeah I know. :c

Okay correction: You had a REALLY fun birthday.

Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39771  
Kaunsenkeli; Most of my grades are B's. Though every semester I get at least one teacher that just gives you a C regardless of the work you put into it.

Helsinki; I'm not Finnish. o_o My ancestors were Italian, German, English, Welsh/Irish(Dad's side and he hasn't giving me information).
>_> I had two Long Island tea's with all that, PLUS two large drinks (A mudslide and a bahama mama). I drove... But we did this over 4 or 5 hours.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Harlotbby;; HELL YEAH! I'm not ... doing anything for my birthday this year. At all. I gave it up because of money restrictions, and wanted the family to have a Christmas. So, nadda next Friday is happenin'. Unless someone has something up their sleeve that I'm unaware of.

Dema;; Ohh yeah. It was the big 21! I think between both Zane and myself, we must have polished off an entire bottle of rum, half a bottle of vodka, and.. a bunch of other shit I can't remember. xD; I EVEN PRANCED AROUND OUTSIDE IN A TUTU!
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39773  
Lio; I was wondering who Batty was referring to. I thought I was the only Finn in the thread. xD:

Dema; We'll forgive you as long as you stick to it this time. ;]

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Batty- Mead? I tried that once. Interesting stuff. :)
My (non-religious) spiritual practice is pagan. Why does being pagan preclude you from flavoring vodka?

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39775  
Helsinki; Sorry lol. I be not Finnish. I think it would be cool. I had one guy say I looked Russian, or at very least Eastern European. But all my family was from Western Europe. -Nods- I also was told I look Asian. o_O

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
How is being Pagan non-religious? xD; In my practice, I'm VERY religious with it. I mean, not like.. hardcore crazy Christian/Catholic/Whatever religious, but.. yeah. xD;
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.