Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default Rusty Roleplayer with Lots of Ideas, but no one to tell the story with   #1  

(\^u^/) Hello, as the thread title says I'm a more than slightly rusty Roleplayer who's looking for people to Rp with. While wielding a good handful of idea's I would love to actually see work instead of just dieing out. As well as willing to join other people's Rp's of course.

Over the years I've lost my spark to rp with most people, because 95% of the time I've been in rp's the last few years people have all ended up stagnating. On cue of people leaving, falling off the face of the earth, or because I've been completely ignored after directly interacting with someone f-ack:.

I am a Semi-Literate Rp'er, or as some would say an Intermediate to Advanced writer in general. This meaning I can usually reply with any where from bare minimum 1 and a half paragraphs to 9+ in response depending on what kind of material I've been given to work with from those around me. Hopefully this doesn't intimidate anyone, because it really does depend on my partners/ others in the group as to how much i actually write :).

Now that I've mumbled through my intro, I should probably write down the ideas I mentioned in case anyone would care to try them out with me hm? :).

Present Day World + Fantasy World through Rift

Magick Private Academy/College/University..A.k.a Hearthwood

Dragonic Earthenis War

Cryogenesis Time jump

Sleepover Wish/Story Gone 'Wrong'

Zodiac School

Old Posted 09-09-2016, 04:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I admit I like the Sleepover one - if you don't get someone to RP with you, starting a thread come Nocturnalis (Mid-October - Mid-November) based on that with light/open RP could work like the "Murder Mystery" did last year...

I am not likely the best person to RP with, as I am a tad scared to...

But I could ask Natsunaine and Batty...they may be up for it.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 09-09-2016, 05:42 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #3  
I was thinking the same thing when it came to that one, since it seemed to tie in with a more mysterious feel to it. I wasn't around for the murder mystery from last year unfortunately xwx!

May i ask why you're scared to rp o.o?

Are they two people you know who are around the site :)?
SanePsycho = First Stalker xP
Old Posted 09-09-2016, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Batty and Natsu aren't on as much, but both often want to RP. I have their Facebook contact, so I can tell them.

I've just not had the best experience.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 09-09-2016, 07:46 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #5  
That's Cool ^^, It would be up to you to notify them or not :).

Also naww :c that sucks, having bad experiences is never good. especially with something like Rp'ing.
Old Posted 09-09-2016, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
BD hehe I am always a fan of fantasy rifts and lets go into another world type scenarios. If you don't mind me being slow to reply I do not mind rping. I am trying to get back into it myself and find that story broad enough that anything can happen.
Old Posted 09-10-2016, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
do you have any examples of how you would write and do you do mxm or m/m?
Old Posted 09-13-2016, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
BD hehe I am always a fan of fantasy rifts and lets go into another world type scenarios. If you don't mind me being slow to reply I do not mind rping. I am trying to get back into it myself and find that story broad enough that anything can happen.
Great to Hear ^w^/)~
Sorry for the little bit of a late reply to you Poggio, my connection was a bit spotty for awhile so I couldn't log in till now. I don't mind slow going Rp's honestly, as long as they don't stop completely [die incomplete when they didn't have to qwp]

If you still would like to Rp with the Rw rifting into Fw i'd be happy to do so ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
do you have any examples of how you would write and do you do mxm or m/m?
I haven't written in awhile, but I think the closest thing I have to updated examples were what I've posted in the spoiler below. This was done as a small example to what I usually write, because I didn't want to intimidate people by posting something too large as an example.

As for MxM - M/M, in all honesty I've barely Rp'd any male characters. Maybe once or twice and both times very sporadically as they were secondary to help further the stories they were involved in. Sorry about that :) I'm usually more interested in the story and development of characters than concentrated directment towards Romance and the pairing of characters. Mind if a pairing developes that's fine by me though :).

Old Posted 09-14-2016, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #9  
I say slow because right now I have limited internet until I move. Imay pnly be able to post about once a week uness I can scribe something out on my phone. I like that the story is more important to you. That does leave me with a few questions.

What does your character want most in the story?
What is the world like?
If it includes magic, what is the basic magic system.
Old Posted 09-14-2016, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
m/m implies non-romance X''D but i get you, thankyou for letting me know
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #11  
Oh QwQ!

I always thought the '/' was just another term foe a romantic pairing OTL...
Old Posted 09-17-2016, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
nope, it implies a general relationship like friends or family or acquaintanceship
Old Posted 09-17-2016, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #13  
Goes to show just how much I pay attention to preferential pairings and what not.

I don't know if this would be off putting to ask, but would i be able to ask a favor for a tutorial/example/information on what kind of 'pairings' and what symbols mean? If not tis alright. sorry to bother ^^
Old Posted 09-18-2016, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
http://forumroleplay.com/roleplay-gu...ay-dictionary/

x denotes sexual or sexually implied relationshps. / means eather light fluff or non romantic depending on the forum and & implies only that the story has two or more charas

take note that all forums have their own rules and may or may not use these shorthands(especially since they come from fanfiction originally)
Old Posted 09-18-2016, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #15  
You're present day/fantasy one is not dissimilar from an idea I had with gamers beind drug into a fantasy and/or steampunk based video game.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 09-20-2016, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Hi Athi ^^/)
Really? Hm, guess the Normal world to Magick world idea is used pretty often then :)

Did you post the idea/story here?
Old Posted 09-22-2016, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote