Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Liztress View Post
They're humorous.

Also, have you played either of the Borderlands games? They're FPS but it's not like you get penalized for having bad aim. And I think that Red Dead Redemption is a great game if you like the GTA series. I prefer RDR over GTA personally.
I've watched my friend play boarderlands 2 before, it looks fun. And I'm not a big fan of GTA, and I'm not too interested in Red Dead Redemption.

Old Posted 12-31-2012, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I enjoy it. And understandable. What about Devil May Cry? Or Tomb Raider? I think the new installments of each are coming out soon.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #35  
I never really liked Devil May Cry's gameplay. (Dante is cool though, that's the only thing I liked about Devil May Cry.)
And I don't care for Tomb Raider games.

Old Posted 01-01-2013, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Well you're just really damn hard to please. xD. You can try spectrobes for the DS you can get it for like $2.89 at gamestop....It's terrible... HAve no clue what games to suggest though because all my favorite games are fighting games. I guess if you've never played Bioshock you can pick up the first two pretty for pretty cheap now, and they're real fun. Assassin's Creed is pretty cool, but I stalled on Brotherhood and have no played it since. Fable games are cool if you wanna play those I have two copies of number 3 for some reason. Blue Dragon is a Final Fantasy style RPG. It's not bad, but the characters kinda bother me since they have these blue shadow beasts coming out of their backs as their means of fighting. I really like Oblivion, and Skyrim was pretty good. Oblivion pisses me off though because my game glitched during a thief guild quest and I had no other save. Usually can't go wrong with Kirby games. Fallout is interesting. It's just like Oblivion and Skyrim with guns instead. Darksiders is pretty cool as well. One of my friends really like an RPG called Last Remnant. The battle system annoys me though, and I kind of like Infinite Undiscovery but it's not the best thing in the world. It's probably pretty cheap though. No clue what else to suggest though because you're not a big fighting fan, and if you don't like Devil May Cry then that strikes out Bayonetta. I can tell you a game I didn't enjoy because your character looks like a complete dumbass while moving around in the game.... Two Worlds

Battle Record: 16 W 2 L 14 Total
Old Posted 01-01-2013, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #37  
illusion is very hard to please :P

and if you skip AC1 you get a recap of what happened in the second one, i like ezio better than altair anyway :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 01-01-2013, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Nothing wrong with being picky. Do you like puzzle type games? If you like ATLUS titles and puzzle games, you might like Catherine. Though it can be a real pain in the rear as you progress through the story.
Old Posted 01-01-2013, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #39  
Lol Catherine never played it, but it looks so interesting.

Old Posted 01-01-2013, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I've heard of catherine, I'm extremely picky about puzzle games. Catherine would be one of those games I'd have to try a demo first.
And I never played Fallout before o.o... I keep hearing stuff about the PS3 version of the games don't work or they are very glitchy. So I don't know when I should try and pick up the game.

Old Posted 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #41  
I've watched my friend play fallout on the ps3 and looked like it was just fine.

Old Posted 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I don't believe there is a demo for Catherine. :( Do you use any game rental services? That is usually a good way to try out games without having to pay full price.
Old Posted 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #43  
Both dragon age games are amazing you should try those.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 01-08-2013, 10:35 AM Reply With Quote