Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #17  
I Love PSO... i have it on my gamecube still and it works like new and i still play it... im just waiting for pso2 to come out... its so close... it will be in like the first few months of next year
Old Posted 12-29-2012, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Get Harvest Moon A New Beginning for the 3DS. So I can force more people to pet my cute cow 3:

Formerly known as MandaChaos. I am back and so happy to be here.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 12-29-2012, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I extremely dislike like sports, playing a game would be like playing that one terrible Aquaman game.

OH THE HORROR!

Bwahahaha, which is why I doubted that you'd be interested. XD

I've never heard of that Aquaman game before, so your reference to it makes no sense to me. :P

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-29-2012, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Bayonetta is basically like a Devil May Cry with a female lead, and she can wield multiple weapons at once. It's like a hack and slash combo thing, and blasphemy about the fighting games. xD

Battle Record: 16 W 2 L 14 Total
Old Posted 12-29-2012, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
Bayonetta is basically like a Devil May Cry with a female lead, and she can wield multiple weapons at once. It's like a hack and slash combo thing, and blasphemy about the fighting games. xD
*Runs off to watch some game-play videos*
o.o....
Why do they make soo many sexual like scenes? I don't need to see her crotch every 2 minutes.

Old Posted 12-29-2012, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Lol it's suppose to be funny I would say. Most of the game is more about gameplay than it is watching her erotically dance, but you should watch all the punishments. When she punishes a joy she grabs it with a chain, and pulls it up on an S&M horse then makes it orgasm to death. xD

Old Posted 12-29-2012, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #23  
*Orgasms to death*
This is... A.. Very... Erotic game.

Old Posted 12-29-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
That's kind of the point.

Old Posted 12-30-2012, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #25  
I know! I know! XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a fantastic game; one of the best of this year on multiple lists. It's available for PS3 though I played it on the PC.

If you have a control pad that can plug into your computer (or if you're not too biased against keyboard controls) there are a lot of lightweight indie games that will run on almost anything. My husband has been playing The Binding of Isaac a lot lately, and other cool lightweight PC games include Cave Story, Braid, Super Meat Boy, Dustforce, and VVVVV.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-30-2012, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
The Atelier games are really good on the PS3. Also, if you like strategy RPGs and level grinding, definitely look into getting the Disgaea games.

AS far as 3DS games go, I'm not 100% sure what's good as I don't own one. But I've heard lots of good stuff about Virtue's Last Reward. If you liked 999, you might like VLR.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #27  
The Disgaea games looks pretty cool. :3 I will looking into those..

Old Posted 12-31-2012, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I've enjoyed them a lot. 3 is my favorite in the series but 4 is a very close second. Not to mention both should be cheap and easy to find.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #29  
Is the game like Final Fantasy where each game is it's own story, or are they direct sequels to each other? And if so are the 1 and 2nd ones available on the PlayStation network do you know?

Old Posted 12-31-2012, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Yeah, the stories are self-contained. Well, pretty much self-contained. There are cameo appearances from previous characters in the series but if you haven't played the others, it won't harm anything. I don't think the first two are on the PSN yet.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #31  
I might pick 3 and 4 up o.o.. The story sounds great, and the games don't look too expensive.

Old Posted 12-31-2012, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
They're humorous.

Also, have you played either of the Borderlands games? They're FPS but it's not like you get penalized for having bad aim. And I think that Red Dead Redemption is a great game if you like the GTA series. I prefer RDR over GTA personally.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote