Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #113  
No worries ^^ hope that disgusting medicine works at least; get well soon! Right now it's more important you feel better, art requests will still be there later.
Old Posted 04-07-2019, 04:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<:} Aww, this fish thanks you. *coughs dried up gills out* >~<; ughh..
Honestly I went to urgent care today because being sick this long is ridiculous. >n< They got me taking some more potent cough management pills, and some antibiotics to help with the minor infection in my throat. This damn tickle won't go away though. ;n;

I've tried water, *shakes water bottle*
I've tried tea, *tosses tea mug*
I've tried gross syrup, *kicks robatussin out window*
I've tried showering to loosen up my airways, ;~; *smh under a showerhead*
Only things that seem to work best are cough drops, and sleep. I'll have to see where this new medication goes, but hopefully it helps me recover faster. ;n;
I wanna get back to drawing without feeling like I gotta cough every other second, and blow my nose every minute. I'm just glad the worst is over though, that fever was horrible. >~>; Thought I was melting into a shivering puddle of muck..

I'll get better eventually. ^~^; I always do. O-O unless I die....which is a .0000000000001% possibility. <x} eyhuuh..*cough cough* ;n; I miss not being sick..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-08-2019, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #115  
Rest, Robitussin, tea (piping hot tea; hold it under your face for a bit to get that steam).

Meds, regular meals. Gotta keep your energy up.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-08-2019, 07:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
e-e? *tries the tea-steam breathing* <xo auhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks. That feels better..
Yes, I could use some natural energy, since I've been sleeping less and less. >~>; I woke up early morning...coughing on and off..and had a weird dream that I was infiltrating a vampire coven undercover to observe and research, participate and spectate, and the queen vampire was really sweet and looked like a younger version of my older cousin...it was weiiirdd..>.>;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-08-2019, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #117  
Fever dreams are weird like that. Or, well, sickness dreams.

Ever since a couple years back, I seem to have lost most of my ability to retain dreams after I wake up. A frustration of no small size.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-08-2019, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Haha...I also have pretty much zero ability to retain dreams. Sometimes during the day I'll get a little flash of almost, but not quite remembering part of a dream because something irl triggered it, but then it fades away again so quickly.

On extremely rare occasion I can recall little snippets of dreams, and they generally are pretty bizarre.
XD
Old Posted 04-09-2019, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #119  
I have the same problem! x} So to remember I dream I really liked or thought was interesting, I make sure to immediately play it over and over in my head until I can write it down somewhere within the hour of waking up. I can only seem to remember it if I write it down really, at least the basic premise. :} *cough!* once I read that, I can remember the details of the dream.
And yeah, x'D They are pretty pretty weird!
I used to draw my dreams a lot when I was younger too. :} Some were long, and others were disturbing, but all of them were weird. x'}

Old Posted 04-09-2019, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Most of my dreams can get pretty disturbing. I dreamed about guns a lot as a kid/teenage. Was pretty odd, considering I absolutely hated shooter games until college.

Some of the stuff I remember (with content warnings for like... violence, death, suicide, all that fun jazz):

EDIT: Ah, yes, the dream that I was talking to a friend about today, also content warning for basically the same things as above:

STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Last edited by Espy; 04-09-2019 at 06:14 AM.
Old Posted 04-09-2019, 06:08 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #121  
Derpy waddles in. "I don't have dweams at all..." he says, pouting.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 04-09-2019, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Aww, :c it's okay Derpy. That just means that you have plenty of nice things during the day to look at so you don't have to see them when you're sleeping. ^-^ Besides, some dreams can be scaaryy. <8{ and then you don't get a nice sleepytime. :[

I have never had the desire to become a robot grow more strongly than it does now. ;u; I'm kind of all better now. Cold is gone. Cough is dying out but lingering...but it turns out my left side of my ribcage is in very big pain. >~<; So much pain that I've been prescribed anti-inflammatory medicine. Doc thinks my rib muscles are torn from my coughing during the previous week. ;n; so...I have to sit up and sleep on my back for a while. My period coming right afterwards is just the icing on the cake. ;-; Why is the body so gross and awful? ;~; I'd like to be a robot please and not have to have this nonsense again. Uahhh..it hurts to sneeze, cough or bend the wrong way, so I've been trying not to do that. >~>;
I swear, I'll get to that request! <8{ This has just not been my month. Q-Q Which is a shame because I spent my birthday with a nasty cold at home..
I should be okay within a couple more days. If the medicine does it's job. I haven't been back online for what feels like a really long time... >.>

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #123  
Okay DbM! I'm working on your request now. I finally could get to it yess! <x{ Sorry it's been so long. If I stay ontop of things, it should be done in about 3 days or so. :o But I'll keep ya posted on this thread. <:/ So far...eeeueeeeeeeehhhh <x{ I'm strugglin' with the stylllee it's weird lookin' so I'll likely start over aggainnn. I'll try something simpler. I'm sorry. I'm trying to make it look good. <~<;

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 04-22-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old Posted 04-22-2019, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Would you be interested in another commish after you’re done? Don’t want to burden you too much.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-22-2019, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #125  
I think so. :[ *shrug* don't see why not. I might need some time to get to the request, as, >.>; uh, well, I'll likely be a bit busy with other things including *cough* "graduation". But I think I can manage. I'm mostly all better now. <x) It's most likely my period draining me after it's over. =~=; I swear, they're so unnecessary and inconvenient. *flops over like a sad pancake*

Old Posted 04-23-2019, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
No worries. Whenever you have time. (You drew CRT so I’d be interested in having Raster as well.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-24-2019, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #127  
Raster...ewe ehehehe,
I don't know why my mind un-combined the words Rooster and Blaster.
Rasterrr… >u> I take it he's the harbinger of low-battery in all devices over there.

Old Posted 04-24-2019, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Yeah. Kind of CRT’s rival.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-24-2019, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams