Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #609  
I feel so stupid for not knowing I could break my butt. XP
Also, really regretting my being too poor for a car, because it is going to take AGES to heal with me having to walk everywhere.
Old Posted 04-02-2019, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Eep. D: The more you know.

And yes, lots of soup and tea + honey to fight off germs.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-02-2019, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #611  
Lol. And by break, I mean pull a muscle in...
XD
Gonna hopefully get to the store to buy some ibuprofen. I have generic tylenol, but that really only helps with pain, not reducing swelling.
Old Posted 04-02-2019, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D AAaaand I'm sick.

But I'm on the cusp of coughing and sneezing and being downright infected with illness, not there yet. >x{ I WILL NOT ADMIT DEFEAT!! But I'm fighting it as much as I can. I even took Robutussin which is nasty! But...couldn't even catch a break today...and so rest was an afterthought..*sigh* <x'c I'm going to need the rest, so I'm going to turn in soon..hopefully the vodka and honey does it's job.. >.> Also, been meaning to get back to my writing, but I can't until all the work is done...feel like the genie here..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-03-2019, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #613  
*eats mac and cheese*
*craves more mac and cheese*
*there is no more mac and cheese*
I am le sad...
Old Posted 04-03-2019, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Nooo. D: There is never enough mac and cheese.

I need to get back to commission stuffs. =~=

Old Posted 04-03-2019, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #615  
...Trust me, I've tried, vodka isn't a particularly good cough syrup, especially when compared to Robitussin.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-03-2019, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;u; ...I've admitted temporary defeat...*cough*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-04-2019, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #617  
Need to get up to get ibuprofen for pain, but it hurts to move. Help.
*bargains with not really alive Derpy and eventually talks self into getting up*
Old Posted 04-05-2019, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
put too much caffeine into my body. at too late of an hour. flesh vessels are weird.

get up just once and dump ibuprofen into your pocket. have painkillers wherever you go.

i just leave mine on the desk.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-05-2019, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #619  
My ibuprofen is kept in my bathroom. ;u;

Old Posted 04-05-2019, 07:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
My ibuprofen is in a pocket of my messenger back, which is currently hanging on the back of my bedroom door. I'm more of an acetaminophen person as it generally works better for me and I have 1 bottle in my bathroom cabinet and 1 on my makeshift nightstand.
But I got the ibuprofen to help reduce swelling from my pulled muscle and it has helped with that. I actually almost felt normal/uninjured last night at work.
Old Posted 04-05-2019, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #621  
-~= ugh..how is my cough getting worse??? Instead of a dry cough, now it sounds swampy and mucus-y. >~<; Ew! it feels scratchy and wet.
I drank 16 bottles of water in 2 days. ;-; and took Robutussin with Theraflu and advil for the fever and headache...this..is...unacceptable! <x{ *scolds self for not helping weak ass body from the start*

Old Posted 04-05-2019, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Lol. I love when people try the "my friend is hurt, can I borrow your phone" scam, but there are literally 2 places nearby that would gladly call an ambulance for them if they needed it. Like....there are 2 of you just staring at the person on the ground and you're next to a gas station and a grocery store. No you can not use *coughSTEALcough* my phone, but one of you can walk half a block to the gas station...
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 04-05-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old Posted 04-05-2019, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #623  
Lol. I love seeing all the random businesses that like Derpy's Instagram posts...
XD
Old Posted 04-05-2019, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Lol. I love when people try the "my friend is hurt, can I borrow your phone" scam, but there are literally 2 places nearby that would gladly call an ambulance for them if they needed it. Like....there are 2 of you just staring at the person on the ground and you're next to a gas station and a grocery store. No you can not use *coughSTEALcough* my phone, but one of you can walk half a block to the gas station...
The appropriate reply would be "Oh no! Let me help!" and call 911 right then and there. Then if they try to steal your phone, you're already in contact with emergency services.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-05-2019, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote