Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #1329  
So 75 candies total to go from Nidoran to Nidoking/queen? Or one of the starters from first to third? I know it's 62 to get from Pidgey to Pigeot, but the first evo cost is only 12 instead of 25. Wasn't sure if the higher number made a difference.
Old Posted 06-27-2017, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
It'll cost 25 to go from Nidoran to Nidorino and then a further 100 candy to go from that to Kidoking but you get a candy for evolving so you should only need 124 candy total to evolve them.

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 06-28-2017, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1331  
Ah. So a little ways to go then. Thanks!
Old Posted 06-30-2017, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Yup but you are over halfway ^_^ No problem, I'm happy to be able to help ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 06-30-2017, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1333  
Bah. I never seem to catch any Pokemon in any house I'm in (except for my cousin's and I'm rarely there) so I took a break from the Canada Day BBQ to go for a walk down to the nearest Pokestop which in close enough to a gym that I also got a raid pass. My streak is back down to 2, but it's something. Caught a 430 Venonat which I'm happy about because I'm trying to get a good level Venomoth since that was the first leveled Pokemon I had. Still short a dozen candies or so.
Old Posted 07-02-2017, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I miss this game so much :( I need more memory space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 07-02-2017, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1335  
I've managed to keep my streak! Mostly because I happened to turn on my phone while at a rock concert before to started just to see, and there were several stops, a gym, and two planted lures in the area, and the location was so jumpy that I could reach most of them from my seat. Alas, though the gym was my team, no room for a new Pokemon. It probably swapped teams a few times tonight though. I didn't look after I got my stuff for the day, but several thousand people sitting in one area will probably do that.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 07-03-2017 at 05:56 AM.
Old Posted 07-03-2017, 05:53 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Four day streak! A new record...sadly.

5k egg hatched into another shellder. They seem to like me. Perhaps they sense that I don't eat shellfish really and huddle towards me for safety.
Old Posted 07-03-2017, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1337  
Congrats Quiet! ^_^

I finally managed to get myself on a couple of gyms overnight as we had to go and get me some meds yesterday and the local pharmacy is in a large shopping centre the is full of stops and gyms. Thankfully both me and my partner play for the same team so we can go around taking down opposing gyms without too much trouble and we have taken down a few level 3 difficulty raids between just the 2 of us too without too much difficulty (but we are both over level 30 ourselves and know type matching) ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-04-2017, 03:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I keep losing my streak lately, but most of the pokemon I need are hard to come by except during events and gyms are just kind of pointless for me, so I don't really play for very long. XP
Old Posted 07-04-2017, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1339  
What Pokemon are you still missing Kaderin?

Hopefully they'll implement trading soon, then I might be able to send you guys some of the Pokemon you are missing?

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-04-2017, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine View Post
What Pokemon are you still missing Kaderin?

Hopefully they'll implement trading soon, then I might be able to send you guys some of the Pokemon you are missing?
I'll have to check. Totodile and all evolutions for sure. I didn't even see that one during the water event.
Oh, and I think trading was talked about in one of the event articles a while back...and it sounds like it will only be local trading, not long distance.

Okay so this is the full list of what I'm still missing. I can get a lot of them from walking for candies though.

Venusar
Charizard
Wartortle
Beedrill
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Vileplume
Poliwrath
Machamp
Victreebel
Slowbro
Farfetch'd
Dodrio
Dewgong
Grimer
Muk
Gengar
Electrode
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Koffing
Weezing
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Seadra
Mr. Mime
Tauros
Lapras
Porygon
Omastar
Kabutops (will have in about 6k)
Dragonite
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Meganium
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Crobat
Togetic
Ampharos
Bellossem
Politoed
Jumpluff
Unown
Girafarig
Steelix
Scizor
Heracross
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory
Kingdra
Porygon2
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Tyranitar
(Not sure the legendaries are obtainable yet....but I put them on the list anyway.)
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 07-04-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old Posted 07-04-2017, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1341  
I'm not worried about finding everything. Right now I just catch what I need for the day as I walk to the stop and gym. I'm at level 19 so I can just join raids but I've never tried yet.

How do gyms work now? I was told you could pick which opponent you wanted to face but it looks like the whole lineup when you start. Most of mine are still under 1000 so I'm pretty weak. Haven't done much in the way of training or boosting. Still debating using one of my lucky eggs. I've still got a ways to go for the candies I need for arcanine.
Old Posted 07-04-2017, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
That's quite the list there Kaderin! I've not got quite as many left to get but there's no way I can currently get the regional exclusive ones sadly and the legendaries have not yet been released (also no sign of Delibird or Smeargle yet either).

Gyms work much the same way as they used to when battling the only difference now if that you fight them in the order they were added to the gym rather than the weakest/lowest CP first plus it gives you the option to swap out your pokemon or stop fighting between each opponent.

You can also tag the gyms like you would a pokestop now by spinning the photo disc, this is how you get your free daily raid pass. Raids are much like regular battles to begin with by instead of facing lots of smaller mons you just tackle one large one. The prizes and gym rep for doing this can be pretty good and once the battle is over you get a bunch of premier balls for a chance to catch the mon you've just fought.

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-05-2017, 05:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1343  
I don't guarantee it's true, but one pogo list (because I had too look up the second gen that are in game since I'm not super familiar with gen 2 and up) said that the regional exclusives could be obtained through eggs.

And honestly, anything on that list that I already have at least the first evolution of, I can walk to get the others. It'll kidt take forever. But I only need 2 more Kabuto candies and then I can swap buddies for the next one. Probably whatever one needs the fewest candies first.
Old Posted 07-05-2017, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
You can only hatch a regional if you get the egg from said region, otherwise with all the eggs I've hatched I probably would have got at least one of them (apparently I've hatched 809 eggs since I started playing).

I do pretty much the same thing, although I tend to do the ones with less distance to walk first as different mons have different distances needed to gain a candy. I currently have my Croconaw as my buddy <3 Then it'll probably be my Pupitar unless I hatch another Mareep in the mean time.

Minus the regionals and legendaries that I am unable to get I have these few Pokemon left to find/evolve :

Feraligatr
Ampharos
Unown
Stantler
Tyranitar

The regionals, Legendaries and as yet unreleased mons that I haven't got are :

Kangaskhan
Tauros
Farfetch'd
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mew
Mewtwo
Corsola
Heracross
Delibird
Smeargle
Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi

My Dice Store
Last edited by Awen Moonshine; 07-05-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old Posted 07-05-2017, 08:55 AM Reply With Quote