Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Zombie Platypus
Default Looking for One on Ones   #1  
Hello! My name is Elaina, but you may call me Patch. I just joined the site not too long ago, Quote me or PM for a response.

Anyways, I'm here searching for some 1 on 1's.
I'm pretty laid back and can typically write about 2 paragraphs and up, I'm pretty lazy and I'm not expecting my roleplaying partners to write me a novel so I can respond with one. Quantity or quality.

I'll list what I'm seeking below, I'd like to play as the role on right, but most of them are just general ideas, though I'm open for anything {{so feel free to suggest other things}},

I'm more or less at least looking for someone who can help me keep our roleplay going and at that point it dosn't matter how much we write as long as we can feed off of each other. I do have a life outside of my computer, but i'm at least expecting a response every three days or so and if anything comes up that would make it hard for you to continue the roleplay, i'd at least like to know. Also, i'm very open to getting to know my partner, chit chatting and things. c:

Remember, you'll be playing the role on the left and I'd be the one on the right.

Vampire x human
Human x reverse vampire
Butler x master (black butler fashion)
Steven Universe
MLP
Teen Titans // Young Justice
Rune Factory //Harvest Moon// Stardrew Valley
Asylum doctor x patient
Pokemon
Boishock
Steam punk theme
Bounty hunter x fugitive
Body guard x princess
Prince x body guard
Zoophobia themed
Unwind themed
miraculous ladybug theme
Zombie anything
Last edited by Patcharhoo; 03-02-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old Posted 03-02-2018, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patcharhoo View Post

Remember, you'll be playing the role on the left and I'd be the one on the right.

Vampire x human
Human x reverse vampire
Butler x master (black butler fashion)
Steven Universe
MLP
Teen Titans // Young Justice
Rune Factory //Harvest Moon// Stardrew Valley
Asylum doctor x patient
Pokemon
Boishock
Steam punk theme
Bounty hunter x fugitive
Body guard x princess
Prince x body guard
Zoophobia themed
Unwind themed
miraculous ladybug theme
Zombie anything
I've been in the market for a new 1x1 rp, and a lot of these concepts are ones that I would love to try! Also, coincidentally, the ideas the interested me, the part on the left seemed to interest me, particularly

vampire x human
butler x master (though I don't know too much about Black Butler I'm afraid... I'm pretty sure the butler is a demon? xD)
Asylum doctor x patient
Steampunk theme
bountyhunter x fugitive

So, there are quite a few of them, if you're willing! I'm an avid rper, so if you're interested and want to know kind of what I write like, you can check out some of the other rps I'm in. I can go anywhere from novel length to a couple of paragraphs, so I'm pretty flexible in that regard. Hit me up if interested!
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 05:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
I've been in the market for a new 1x1 rp, and a lot of these concepts are ones that I would love to try! Also, coincidentally, the ideas the interested me, the part on the left seemed to interest me, particularly

vampire x human
butler x master (though I don't know too much about Black Butler I'm afraid... I'm pretty sure the butler is a demon? xD)
Asylum doctor x patient
Steampunk theme
bountyhunter x fugitive

So, there are quite a few of them, if you're willing! I'm an avid rper, so if you're interested and want to know kind of what I write like, you can check out some of the other rps I'm in. I can go anywhere from novel length to a couple of paragraphs, so I'm pretty flexible in that regard. Hit me up if interested!
Of course i'm interested! I typically write about five to four paragraphs average, but I really don't mind when people write more then.

As far as the topics your interested in we could always put in a steam punk 'era' with the pairs. Yeah Black butler is a demon-thing, but honestly you could make it any mythical thing you'd like. I think it would just be a little more interesting that way. Otherwise, feel free to pick one if any are calling out to you more or you have something interesting up your sleeve and I'd be more then down!
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Were there any of those that sounded the most pleasing? We could do a steampunk overlay on pretty much anything. xP Also, was not expecting a response this late in the evening. Neat! Both night owls.
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #5  
Quote:
Were there any of those that sounded the most pleasing? We could do a steampunk overlay on pretty much anything. xP Also, was not expecting a response this late in the evening. Neat! Both night owls.
Yeah, I don't sleep too well, so i'll be around at the most random of times, haha. Uhh.. Butler or fugitive is probably the two i'd narrow it down to.
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Hey, same here! Butler would be hella tight. A sort of pact agreement could be the fact that said butler is a vampire, and is serving in order to get blood? Maybe? It'd give incentive to serve, at the very least, and it'd combine another of the combos you suggested above. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #7  
Quote:
Hey, same here! Butler would be hella tight. A sort of pact agreement could be the fact that said butler is a vampire, and is serving in order to get blood? Maybe? It'd give incentive to serve, at the very least, and it'd combine another of the combos you suggested above. xD
Oh daayyuumm, 10 outta ten plotting here. Sounds perfect to me!
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Aaaah, I'm so pleased you like it! Do you wanna make an OOC for character skellies and the like? It'd be a nice spot for plotting as well, considering this is our only method of communication and I don't want to gum up your search thread. A few questions though! Do you like limiting yourself to one character or a few? Romance or no? If so, gay straight whatever? We've gotta abide by Tris rules, of course, but I've no qualms either way, so long as it generally happens organically. x3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #9  
Quote:
Aaaah, I'm so pleased you like it! Do you wanna make an OOC for character skellies and the like? It'd be a nice spot for plotting as well, considering this is our only method of communication and I don't want to gum up your search thread. A few questions though! Do you like limiting yourself to one character or a few? Romance or no? If so, gay straight whatever? We've gotta abide by Tris rules, of course, but I've no qualms either way, so long as it generally happens organically. x3
Click me

Well, Well, you can gum me up any day, Ahahaha.. *double finger guns*
I am more then fine with playing multiple characters, I am a romance whore and honestly I could care less if it's gay or not, but I do think I suck at pretending I have a wangle dangle.
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Moved the conversation ;D

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-03-2018, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote