Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fresh meat :D
Thumbs up [Mature]Looking for 1x1/group roleplay|Scifi, fantasy, etc.   #1  
Hey there! I'm fairly new to this site and would like to test the waters to see if I can find some people to roleplay with.
I'm open to group roleplays, but at this moment would rather one on one via pms or IMs.
You can contact me via these methods:
I guess I could class myself as semi-lit, and have had a good rep for creativity from the various fandoms I've roleplayed in of which I have a few OCs, but I can also do some canons too. I'm all for romantic roleplay, but I really love platonic ones too.

Fandoms I like:
- Final Fantasy XIV, including adding my/our characters into AU situations. My character is fairly flexible so I can throw her into pretty much anything, feel free to check out the charahub profile I have for her right here: https://charahub.com/character/738913/Mitsuko-Aikawa

- Transformers, any continuity((Especially Rescue Bots, G1 and TFPrime)). I am also willing to do a take on the various different 'crack' themes as well, such as humanized.
- One of my Transformers OCs. https://charahub.com/character/1095421/LaserStrike/

- Megaman, any continuity.
- Been tempted to do a slight AU with a Protomen theme recently.
- My Megaman X OC's profile. https://charahub.com/character/1095406/Haruka-Takahashi
- I also have a character for the Classic Megaman series that goes by the name of Rhythm, she was built to be the offsider for Blues/Protoman. I haven't gotten too far into her details just yet, and would love to do a rp involving her in order to help me further work out her development as a character.

- Resident Evil

Genres:
- Futuristic/cyberpunk, which include the use of robots/cyborgs/giant mechs as well as the obvious cybernetic implants and the like. This can also be paired with a post apocalyptic dystopia theme to make it even more enjoyable.

- Fantasy, such as knights and ladys, you know the drill. I'm still a little derpy with this theme though, but would like to try it out a little more at some point.

- Bio experimentation

- Modern, such as family/friends/lovers/whatever (Not into this one right now, unless you can give me a idea that isn't bland.)

Some pairings:

ScientistxBioexperiment

RobotxCreator

Robot/androidxGirl/boy. (An idea for this would be something along the lines of the robot/android being created for the purpose of protecting the girl/boy, and to keep them company. More can be added to it if it interests anyone.)

Serial killerxAny form of Police justice

Monster girls/boys

Serial KillerxApprentice(I can be either one for this.)

Possessive love, think along the lines of yandere/yangire.

I'm willing to try out new fandoms/genres, feel free to ask and we can work something out.
Sometimes I'll derp out and forget about rps/etc, so feel free to give me a little poke if I don't respond after a day or so. >3<;;;
Old Posted 11-08-2017, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Hello there! I've been watching your thread and am sad to see that no one has responded to it. I'm an avid rper on this site, though generally I stick to my good friends also on this site. I've waited to respond as I've been worried that I'd make a poor rper with you as with longer posts I tend to put it off for about a week in order to better do my homework...so I'm kind of slow on the draw on things.

However, if you're looking for a fellow rp buddy and haven't found one yet, I can volunteer my services (as we have a lot of the same interests), however slow the responses may be. That being said, happy hunting, and if you're okay with slow responses, I'd be happy to be your rp buddy on this site. ^^
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
Hello there! I've been watching your thread and am sad to see that no one has responded to it. I'm an avid rper on this site, though generally I stick to my good friends also on this site. I've waited to respond as I've been worried that I'd make a poor rper with you as with longer posts I tend to put it off for about a week in order to better do my homework...so I'm kind of slow on the draw on things.

However, if you're looking for a fellow rp buddy and haven't found one yet, I can volunteer my services (as we have a lot of the same interests), however slow the responses may be. That being said, happy hunting, and if you're okay with slow responses, I'd be happy to be your rp buddy on this site. ^^
I'm totally fine with slow responses because I'm super patient and tend to take a while with some replies myself sometimes. c:
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 06:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Oh, this is quite splendid indeed! I'm quite flexible, so do you have any preferences as to which kind you'd like to do? How long do your posts tend to be? If we did a more chatter length (think, one paragraph or so) posts could be expedited. ^w^ I'm fine with longer posts though as well, so I'll leave that solely up to you. They'll just be slower if longer. xD

Edit: I'd be remiss to not mention this...but I'd much prefer to operate out of fandoms rather than within them, so oc's are much appreciated! :3
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 11-16-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 06:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanSpider View Post
Oh, this is quite splendid indeed! I'm quite flexible, so do you have any preferences as to which kind you'd like to do? How long do your posts tend to be? If we did a more chatter length (think, one paragraph or so) posts could be expedited. ^w^ I'm fine with longer posts though as well, so I'll leave that solely up to you. They'll just be slower if longer. xD

Edit: I'd be remiss to not mention this...but I'd much prefer to operate out of fandoms rather than within them, so oc's are much appreciated! :3
Well at the moment I've been wanting something with robots. As for my post length, it varies depending on the scene and stuff but it won't ever be like a mini novella so it'll be okay. :3c
And that's totally okay with me, I prefer using ocs~
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
hey i'd be willing to do a Futuristic/cyberpunk themed rp with some dystopian elements if you want ^^
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #7  
Alright, wonderful! Anything specific pertaining to robots? Would we be including androids and/or cyborgs? Because I looove that idea. And as for a general plot, do you have anything in mind or shall we begin with a blank slate?

Edit: These ones are my favorite!

ScientistxBioexperiment

RobotxCreator

Robot/androidxGirl/boy. (An idea for this would be something along the lines of the robot/android being created for the purpose of protecting the girl/boy, and to keep them company. More can be added to it if it interests anyone.)
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 11-17-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Hello there~
I would love to try something out with you. I'm open to group rps as well.
But I'm interested in yandere relationships, especially f//.

I also really like:
robot/android x girl/boy
robot x creator
scientist x bioexperiment
and monsterboy/girl

Let me know if you're willing to try any of these. <3
Old Posted 11-19-2017, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #9  
Okay so how about-

A fantasy RP that involves a human female being injured and rescued by a very handsome elf-looking guy that actually turns out to be a dragon who has a sexy human form? Like this girl can hate dragons because they invade her village a lot, but she gets hurt while picking berries or something and he finds her, takes pitty and takes her to his cave. But she's like..totally out of it cus of her injuries for a while and she falls for him and finds that he's actually a dragon....*Gasp* and she loves a dragon *Gasp*

And whatever else we can throw in.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-19-2017, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
-Male
-Adult
-Big brother to younger sister
-Tends to draw out scenes of stories or roleplays just for fun.
-Can write anywhere from 1-15+ paragraphs or more depending on my inspiration and time I have on hand.
-I can respond a couple times a week (if work is overkill on me seeing as -I am full time 40hrs, I may slow my responses but I try to let you know) sometimes I can respond a LOT. Sometimes I cannot. Inspiration and time are limited.
-Male, Female, other, etc.
-Any age groups (romance doesn't typically begin until at least age 14, nothing adult unless moved to another site which I prefer not to bother with)
-Any orientations, male/female, male/male, female/female or other.
-Any races: androids, humans, elves, mages, aliens, immortals, witches, etc, etc, etc.
-Any time period just about, willing to work on it.
-Not comfortable with m-preg (unless its a trans, magical sort of birth---needs to somewhat make sense to me)
-I like fandoms with canons and originals (even if the originals don't get with the canons)
-I like originals where i can use my own characters as if myself in the story line.
-I can play a lot of canons at once, just about any canon, and multi-play characters (canon and originals combined or separate)
-Grammar and spelling are above average - I have fanfictions I can link you to that do very well on archiveofourown.

If you have other questions just ask.

ALSO WHAT ARE YOUR CRAVINGS?
Old Posted 12-03-2017, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote