Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1057  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Don't be fooled by the above health claims! The molecule in that picture is dihydrogen monoxide! Dihydrogen monoxide, or DHMO for short, is a dangerous chemical.

It has been identified as a major component in cancerous cells. It is extremely addictive, and those who consume it generally die within 3 to 4 days of withdrawal. Overdose leads to kidney failure, with a prominent case making headlines in 2007. Despite this, it is popularly used by athletes as a performance enhancer.

It is the leading cause of corrosion and oxidation of metals. It contributes to erosion. Its primary industrial use is as a solvent and coolant.

Inhalation of even a small amount of DHMO can be fatal. In its solid form it can cause tissue damage. It's a major component of acid rain, and in its gaseous form it can cause severe burns.
Woa for real?! o.o;
*researches with face smooshed against screen* /8c
! Well shit. You're absolutely right! :D How about that! Look!

It's the same molecule! Good catch there Coda! <X} My bad! I fix! >:3 Tank ya very much. *gives Coda the smart points for smarts and pointing this out* Yes! Dihydrogen Monoxide is toxic and should not be put inside your organ bag, er, body! >:} Unless you want to have some foreign liquid in your bladder.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 08-05-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old Posted 08-05-2019, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Don't be fooled by the above health claims! The molecule in that picture is dihydrogen monoxide! Dihydrogen monoxide, or DHMO for short, is a dangerous chemical.

It has been identified as a major component in cancerous cells. It is extremely addictive, and those who consume it generally die within 3 to 4 days of withdrawal. Overdose leads to kidney failure, with a prominent case making headlines in 2007. Despite this, it is popularly used by athletes as a performance enhancer.

It is the leading cause of corrosion and oxidation of metals. It contributes to erosion. Its primary industrial use is as a solvent and coolant.

Inhalation of even a small amount of DHMO can be fatal. In its solid form it can cause tissue damage. It's a major component of acid rain, and in its gaseous form it can cause severe burns.
Derpy waddles over and gently tugs at your leg. "But....is it still safe to use for coffee?" he asks in a worried voice, tears starting to form in his eyes.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 08-05-2019, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1059  
<:} Awhhhh, don't worry lil' buddy. Water is perfectly safe for coffee. *softly picks him up and whispers in his floopy dragon ear* <w<; It's actually a joke, see? Dihydrogen monoxide is water, but is satirically made to seem super dangerous and toxic. <x} hehe. If anything it'll turn your cocoa bean grounds into a dark liquid at high temperatures, a liquid that's high in caffeine. :] Which is coffee!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-05-2019, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
apparently trisphee is pretty mobile friendly like REC
Old Posted 08-05-2019, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1061  
:] I love my blankets! *curls up in them*
also, I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas. ;u; I miss it so much...

Old Posted 08-05-2019, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
why are Sephiroth's bangs/hair so nksjdfjkd

*trying to work with the hair on avi* xux

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-06-2019, 07:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1063  
Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
apparently trisphee is pretty mobile friendly like REC
We try! :) Our approach to being mobile-friendly is to avoid doing anything that would make phones do weird things, instead of trying to make the site reconfigure itself to do different things on mobile and desktop.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-06-2019, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
ME?! BEHIND A WHEEELLL?? oUO;
*wiggles in driver's seat with screams in throat*

Old Posted 08-06-2019, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1065  
I think I finally got this dam hair right

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-06-2019, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Ahh-blrbrbrbrbp.

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 01:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1067  
I'm kinda mad that the inaccurate Ravenclaw seal/badge is the most commonly used one.
Edit: upon further research, the inaccurate crest featuring a crow or raven, instead of a golden eagle, was used in the movies. I've made peace with the blue/bronze to blue/silver color change (because the need for higher contrast on camera, especially for the dimmer shots unside hogwarts castle makes logical sense) but why the frick did they have to change the bird?!?

I do appreciate the irony though. The only house they fucked with is the one most likely to notice and be upset by it...
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 08-07-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old Posted 08-07-2019, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...need a haircut. Finally too long to maintain easily. Anyone got suggestions?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1069  
Would also like haircut suggestions tbh.
XP
Old Posted 08-07-2019, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
...need a haircut. Finally too long to maintain easily. Anyone got suggestions?
The same thing, but shorter. ;)
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-07-2019, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1071  
Quote:
The same thing, but shorter. ;)
<x'D I just laughed out loud like some kind of evil genius at this.

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i'd suggest a buzzcut.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-08-2019, 10:49 AM Reply With Quote