Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #65  
I got distracted by Mob Wives. But I'll get it done. The power of alcohol. Haha.

Espy; Yes I do. :3
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hm, ok. I'll keep that in mind, maybe for after I get better with digital stuff (My CG art is crap, much more so than my traditional.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #67  
I'm not sure I've seen stuff that you do, haha. But I'm def. open for art trades. :] I don't really care about mediums as long as it's an equal trade.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Problem is, I don't do colors. Recently, I've only been drawing purely in ink (which gives me more of a challenge in terms of how steady my hand is...which it isn't at all, and how well I can handle shades).

I suppose I'll toss you one of my most recent pieces of crap. (In the off-chance you haven't noticed, I'm a harsh critic of my own art.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #69  
Just because you don't do colors doesn't mean artwork can't be as good. I know I don't have a steady hand at all. I wanted to be a tattoo artist for the longest time but "Whoops my bad" doesn't quite cover it. A lot of my final work has sketchy lines but most people don't seem to mind.

Haha, you wouldn't be an artist if you weren't critical of your own work. I think it's just a trait we're born with. "The color is 1/1110th of a shade off?! -flips over desk- TRASH I AM TRASH". I think that's how it usually goes. d:

That's not bad at all. And male structure is slightly baffling to me so very nice. I wish I was still doing more pencil like work, I feel I've gotten too comfortable with my ctrl+Z. I find myself sketching in pencil and my left hand hovering to find that button, haha.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hey hey, at least you don't do digital sculpting...I was washing my face (happened twice already) and wondered why the other side of my face wasn't cleaning itself. (I usually work with symmetry on, at least until i finish the model.)

I'd really love to be a tattoo artist as well, but...given my really intense tendency to feel other people's pain...that's not going to happen.

Thanks. I hate using references, so people wonder why I draw guys that well.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #71  
Digital sculpting? What's that? I've only done.. ceramic work and stuff so I dunno what that is.

I have 6 tattoo's currently and all my guys say I sit really well. But as far as tattoo's goes, the pain is a part of the process. Like, you gotta earn your scars. Even if you choose to have this one, haha.

Wow, that's impressive. I love using references. When I do work that I don't publish if I can't get my hand to function right to do a certain type of line I'll pull up a design that has it and just practice that line over and over and over again until it feels natural and try it on my own, and perfect it from there. I have a MASSIVE reference folder and on DA half of my favorites are references and tutorials and tips and tricks on how other people figured out how to draw certain things and what makes it easier to convert 3D into 2D.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I just happen to have a pretty good spatial sense. Digital sculpting as in...uh...

3D modeling and rendering. I've been doing that for almost a year now.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #73  
Ooooh, all right. That's a term I'm more familiar with. I failed Geometry so, lol. None of that for me. You're probably a good driver, people with really good spatial sense gen. make the best drivers.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
*poofs in* on break owo
Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #75  
Yay! :] <3

Also, haven't started on any work yet. All the tabs are up for it but, >.> [/distracted] [/ashamed] Haha.
Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
-chuckles- I have yet to learn how to drive.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #77  
awww its ok harley X3 take your time
Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Espy; It's ok. I'm about to turn 22 and I just now have a permit. And avoiding the hell out of getting my licence. Driving is scary.

Obbie; Okay. <3 I'll get around to it I swear! [/famous last words]
Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #79  
Although I've spatial sense, I have no sense of direction whatsoever, so...yeah.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Haha, then you are very lucky to be born in our day and time. GPS mo fo'. GPS.
Old Posted 04-27-2012, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote