Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #17  
Bad Fur Day? My sister and I played that one. Got annoyed with the zombie house though. I made it through and missed my jump out of the back door and landed on spikes. That kinda soured things. I rarely play it by myself though, and we (stepsister and I) live appart now so I never picked it back up. I'm more for social gaming than sitting by myself.
Old Posted 05-21-2012, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Sounds like how I get stuck in Banjo Kazooi at the Halloween themed world xD

Old Posted 05-22-2012, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #19  
I had a lot of fun with Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Ocarina of Time, Star Wars Podracers

It makes me sad sometimes still has the game system but only one... and the games I have for it more likely will just stay here with my family since well I very much couldn't use them when I do move out, but still has time =p

hmmm only game that really irritated me other than Tarzan
was when my Zelda game reset itself... I was at the castle at the end and the game reset... glad it came out again on 3ds though... yay finally played the ending
Old Posted 06-06-2012, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

N64 <3
Ogre Battle 64 and Harvest Moon 64 are probably the two i wasted most of my time on xD

there was also pokemon stadium and hey you picachu (cute game if you can get over yelling at the mic lol)

Old Posted 06-06-2012, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Platypus
Default   #21  

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask to be sure.
Old Posted 06-27-2012, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
There's a lot of games that weren't known on the N64 in my opinion. Paperboy, Gauntlet Legends, & Bust a Move are my favorites.

~ You can dance if you want too,
You can leave your friends behind.
Because if they don't dance,
Then they're no friends of mine ~
Old Posted 07-12-2012, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
i played the original gauntlet and paperboy on a sim XD my and my sib all but broke the little joy-stick but it was as close to arcade as you could get in the early 2000's out in the boonies

there was yoshi's story, as far as games go it sucked but it was super cute and somewhat fun to play
Old Posted 07-12-2012, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Paperboy was so weird.. I remember riding the bike in some weird scientist level trying to do something....
Weird Game = Weird.

Old Posted 07-12-2012, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
i never made it past the yards XD i did not know there were other levels
Old Posted 07-12-2012, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
There are other levels on paperboy? I had no idea! o.o
Man, I don't own paperboy anymore. Phewy..

Old Posted 07-13-2012, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
at least i don't feel bad now XD
Old Posted 07-14-2012, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
D> I never owned a N64. I owned a playstation and my cousin had a dreamcast. I remember borrowing another kids and playing it at my friends house. By far my favorite stupid game was The James bond game. The one where all of the levels looked the same and you could not knife an enemy for shit. I also remember playing resident evil. I am a skittish person by nature and turning the blood blue did not stop me from having nightmares about Zombies jumping through my window at night XD. It was fun.
Old Posted 07-14-2012, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #29  
Oh wow, Resident Evil. My Dad played that non-stop. I'd watch it mainly for the story and the rad graphics. It also gave me nightmares! I distinctly remember not wanting to turn the game on to play by myself. It was too creepy to play alone.

Old Posted 07-14-2012, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
On the note of N64 games.. i want... I'm sad to say the wii network doesn't have my game up there :< If i had a n64 i think i'd break it out and play it again xD
Last edited by Rosekitten; 07-15-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Old Posted 07-15-2012, 07:37 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #31  
My fave was the Mario Tennis

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 07-15-2012, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Some of my favourite games for the N64 was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, Mario Golf, and Banjo Kazooie.

For LoZ, I liked the spirit temple, but I loved when Sheik taught us how to play the songs... I can't remember their names, but, I remember Bolero of Fire, which is one of my favourite songs, and the one that warps you to the spirit temple. Serenade of water was beautiful; however, that game did make me feel a bit sad at times. Link was also cute. Another thing to note, I hate water levels... except for the ones from the original Super Mario Bros. game.

DKR, I loved the levels, the music, and I loved how the computer racers would always drive the same type of vehicle as player one when racing on track mode (not adventure mode). I gotta say, I liked racing the big bad of the game as well because I loved the music a lot... and I loved how he called them little worms. I was hoping for Donkey Kong Racing to be a thing, but... it got cancelled.

I only liked SM64 because of the final boss fight, to be honest. I loved listening to the music, and I would always play the game just to spin Bowser into the bombs... s it turns out, those bombs can also hurt Mario if he jumps into them... sort of wished Mario didn't fall to his death every time I made him jump into a bomb.

I like MG because I like golf... wish I played it more.

Banjo Kazooie, I loved the main antagonist... and I still do. I love how she rhymed, and I loved some of the levels the player had to go through, but the music, I LOVED it! The final fight is fun as well, just like some of the levels. The music in the games is also fun as well, and I know everyone in the game. It's just... I just wanna sing them all now... *Shakes arms and squees* As I said earlier, I don't like water levels and I loath them; however, Clanker's Cavern is... well, I'm on the fence on this one. My favourite level would probably be Click Clock Woods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-26-2017, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote