Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #129  
It might be more depending on if two other people I know will join, maybe three. But I'm not going to say anything to them until we get the clan started.

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Dan has started the Plains of Harrow!
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #131  
Plains of Harrow? Do you mean Chains of Harrow? Because the quest for him is called Chains of Harrow.

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I remembered the ains, and was pretty sure it wasn't rains or brains. lol Too bad Dan hasn't got Excalibur Umbra. I think he's going to be freaking out a bit.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #133  
Oh, most assuredly. XD Even more so when he finds out what exactly the warframes are. XD

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Well, maybe that too. I was just thinking of

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #135  
Oh, he might hate that then since you basically are not meant to win that. XD

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
On the wiki it says
. XD

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #137  
I'll tell you right now, that's not !00% accurate, but its not that far off as long as you like how it plays. Only because of something they implemented with him that they are thinking of applying to other ones or to the specters.

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
*nod*

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #139  
Yep, which is the first time they did something like that. :3

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 11:56 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Reminds me of my friend's RP character's armour, except he wasn't ever someone else, he's just powermaster armour that's had a pet program put in.

Merry Christmas!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #141  
Interesting. XD Same one you were doing the transformers rp with? (that was you doing that, right?)

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I am the Transformers RP nut. This is the story. https://randomplaces.dreamwidth.org/tag/othmtmte Ritter the Powermaster armour has not yet shown up in an edited and unlocked entry, but the story is that of a couple of street kids learning to be people. We're kind of going off my experience as an isolated kid for reference.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #143  
But which one of those posts? o.O;

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
hah warfarm. I loved the sneaky missions even tho I'm generally bad at them it feels rewarding. I can't handle the mission where waves come at you (cause I die a lot). And while i can technically do well in those run n gun missions where you just kill everything in your way it's so stressful. I want to savor my kills please.

I spent like 2 weeks grinding away to make a new warframe too before giving up right before I had the last piece. I don't know why I gave up at the last leg of my race. My favorite bit of the combat is actually the mods. Very fun.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote