Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #401  
XD This requires context, but I am not at work today.
So surprisingly there have been a lot of action at work this week. Which people assume that because its a library, things don't happen. However, this week we had a string of incidents along with banned patrons. So I am glad to have a breather from that.
Old Posted 03-17-2017, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I have two packages arriving today!
8D
I probably won't be able go get them until after work (mail usually gets delivered about an into my work shift), but still, yay!
Old Posted 03-20-2017, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #403  
I got my hair dyed today!
FINALLY no longer blonde and back to my purples and blues <3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-21-2017, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I have lotion that smells like delicious coffee now! And I remembered to pack it with me to work so I can keep my hands from drying out!
Yay!
Old Posted 03-21-2017, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #405  
I feel accomplished today! I am re-writing my resume since my job may be budgeted out of existence thanks to our current leaders.
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
D: D: D:
That is not a cool thing D:
-is also preparing to not have a job within 4 years though-
BUT AT LEAST YOUR RESUME WILL BE ON FIRE!

I'm excited today is friday. And I don't have to cook tonight, and I have no plans but to stay home all weekend!

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-24-2017, 11:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #407  
D: What is your job?
Also XD I don't have to cook either. Friday is pizza night here in our house.
I am also going to see Power Rangers tonight. Though the jury is still out if its going to be awesome.
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I live in WA as a I502 grower (Recreational Cannabis)

I generally don't discuss that much with people because the majority of reactions is either an attack on what I do or an attack on the plant itself, which is troubling for me as a medical patient also.
When the laws changed and they legalized, they actually destroyed the medical market and replaced it with the recreational, and you have to jump through SO many hoops (and pay out tons of money) just to get a lotion or tincture.

Needless to say our beloved POTUS definitely does not have fond affection for it, and neither does his VP.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-24-2017, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #409  
Lol well this time you are talking to someone that doesn't mind. I live in a heavily red state... in the south... I feel like some people here could use a little recreational activities besides policing the bathrooms.

Is it lucrative? And maybe you can clear something up for me. My friend doesn't want to move to WA or OR because she feels people will just smoke it like they smoke cigarettes and the streets are just bathed in the smell of it. Is this true?

And our Potus doesn't like much it seems except attention.
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Hahhaha no, you are not allowed to consume in public. There are no legal bars you can smoke it in. The worst you have is people who vape it in oil form, but like actually vape liquid they are often scented and flavored (blue raz, orange cream, chicken and waffles???)
In fact some specific towns have banned stores and producers from.opening up in the town.
Really the only thing thats changed is being able to walk in a store and transport it back to your house safely.

They are very strict on people who smoke while driving also.
Also a long time ago (when I was a kid) they passed a law you can't smoke cigarettes in resteraunts or similar places, so it's even less likely to happen in those places.

On a side note, edibles tinctures and lotions are becoming more popular then smoking form. There are even wines that are infused to have at dinners and what not :0

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-24-2017, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #411  
I see the lotions for hemp in the beauty supply stores but I am not brave enough to try it. My skin is a sensitive little bugger. There are time when it starts to peel.

Are edibles good for you? Is it just like eating hemp seeds?
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Noooo because it contains thc you will get some sort of buzz. Edibles is a general term for any product infused with cannabis. There are some that are cbd specific, or thca which is non-psychoactive. But other then that they are just general food items that are infused.

I also have issues using most lotions, there is one brand that had a gel compound cbd lotion I loves but the dissappeared with medical T.T they also created patches similar to nicotine or birth control that would give you a long release period of 12 hours of specific compounds of cbd, thc sativa, thc indica, thca or cbd thca.
(I also spent 3 years serving as a budtender in the medical community so if you ever have questions I generally have answers xD)
My biggest issues with the lotions is what they use as a base. Some use regular lotion products, some are hemp, some are coconut oil. It really is something where you need to know what is good for your body before you go in to find what you want.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-24-2017, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #413  
I wouldn't mind some growing tips, if you don't mind sharing. My wife's got a medical certificate and she's trying to grow a couple of plants as an investment, but the plants don't seem to be doing very well.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I made guacamole!

Awesome!
Old Posted 03-26-2017, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #415  
I need to go shopping as my fridge is pretty darn barren but I still made garlic mashed potatoes.

I like garlic mashed potatoes. :)
Old Posted 04-12-2017, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Today Liquor and Cannabis Control board inspectors came to our factory to check out things.
We passed, and didn't get fined for anything -nervous sweat drops the entire time-

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-12-2017, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote