Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Exp. + 9,000
Default [Moral Dilemma] Divi&Lee   #1  

Making his way to the next town, Tolic sighed softly as he clutched at the money that was safely tucked away in his pockets. He was in his human form, which meant his tail was safely wrapped around his hips to look like a belt of some sort so he didn't stand out for what he truly was... A demon. But all in all, he was simply just a demon looking for a drink... And he had been kicked out of the town before for the same reason he would be kicked out of this town. It always happened that way... But he didn't care. He had to find civilization to get a drink... So he was always going to be searching for a place.

Finally reaching a rather nice looking little town, Tolic made his way quickly and swiftly to a pub on the farther side of the town. He walked inside and went to the bar. He paid for a few drinks and before he knew it, people were talking to him and asking him things. They were a friendly crowd, but he didn't really care much... But then someone said something about his clothing... His belt specifically. They commented on how fine the leather was and reached out, grabbing it. As soon as they did that, his tail uncurled from around his body and swished behind him.

That was the moment the barkeep noticed they were getting slightly chummy at the bar. He yelled and pointed to the door, not really making much sense with his words, but Tolic knew exactly what it meant... Get out. He sighed and allowed his tail to curl back around his pants, lacing through his belt loops. He placed the glass on the table after finishing it off and left the bar, kicked out again due to drunks.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School

A sow yawn escaped his tan lips, arms going above his head as he woke from his sleep. It was so warm. So very warm. His body slowly stretched out, his legs slipping off of the cushion he had curled up on. This was a nice morning, well... it was morning where he was at least. It was always morning in the Immortal Realm when it was night on the Mortal Plains. It was time for him to see who his newest play toy would be. He'd become bored with his last one... As was obvious by the blood stains on his bedroom walls.

That was how he liked it. Grinning slowly he pushed his red and gold hair out of his face, tucking a few strands between his horns. Small wings fluttered as he started to braid his hair, walking towards a pool of shimmering water. He dropped slowly to his knees, leaning over the water as his hand dipped into the cool liquid.

As his wrist slipped passed the surface his whole body seemed to vanish. Stepping out from a shadow the odd man pushed his hair back, skirts settling as his bare feet touched lightly on the dirt. He could smell something... or rather someone. It was intoxicating... He hungered for it. Licking his lips he grinned when he saw his prey. A tall man. He looked, and smelled, like he had had a few drinks. Approaching the brunette he noticed he was slightly taller then him. "Why hello, beautiful" He purred out, stepping just behind him, his scar obvious on his tanned chest.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
I love my friends. You support me so.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
|Hono Masao @ deviantart.com|
Divi's Colouring Book | The Promised Land |DeviantArt | PolyVore
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #3  

Making his way towards the outskirts of town, he didn't desire to stay here much longer, honestly... He'd had some drinks, so he was good for now... And now he didn't have to exactly hide what he was. He looked down at his pants and slowly allowed his cramped tail to free itself. He sighed as he swished it behind him as he walked now. He grabbed his left shoulder with his right hand and tried to loosen some tightness in his neck. He then closed his blue eyes for a moment as he continued to walk.

Then he heard some footsteps, but didn't think much of them... They were light and rather effortless, but they so obviously belonged to a male because they sounded of confidence... Pure, raw confidence and he wasn't sure why that was to him. It was slightly odd and awkward, but he just continued his nonchalant saunter forward... That is, until he heard the voice. It was odd to him and it caused him to turn slightly to look at who was behind him.

Cocking an eyebrow, he realized this person wasn't really wearing anything much at all... Tolic looked him over, but he was rather confused on why he had just been called beautiful and everything... But then again, his reaction time was kind of slow from having had about five drinks. He wasn't too drunk though, but he was dancing along the outskirts of it... So, this was more confusing that it should have been to him.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  

Smirking slowly at how the man reacted to his general presence he took advantage of it. "Its polite, demon, to reply with a hello, or are you daft as well as attractive?" He asked, pulling the man forward, his hand firmly on his waist. His eyes traveled over his body, his smirk growing as he took in the scent of alcohol on his skin, on his breath. It was almost as intoxicating as the smell of demonic power. God he wanted to have that, to take it. He put his arms around the man, grabbing the base of his tail as his wings flared and stretched.

He licked his cheek slowly, his hand dipping to in front of the man's crotch. "I want to play with you. Demon." He purred out, eyes on the other for a reaction. He was hoping that the other would push him back, so that he could use more force on him. God he looked strong, and he was so... so... He didn't know what he was. He just wanted to have him! Now! Right where they were. He didn't give a crap who was watching.

Well... it wasn't like he had to live here. The people of this village loved him. Regardless of what he did to their people.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #5  

The hands on him too him off guard by a lot... He was confused and he successfully pushed the man away from him and took a few steps back. He wobbled a little as the alcohol swam in his judgment even more. It hadn't had time to settle in yet, but it wouldn't do too much damage to him because he was a pretty heavy drinker to say the least... It was one of his favorite things to do, besides killing people and sometimes even feasting on them. That was what he had to eat as it was...

"Well... Sorry to offend by not addressing you with a proper greeting," Tolic managed out after a few moments. He shook his head and put his hand up to his head as well. He was trying to be able to keep his balance, but it felt like there was more weight on one side of his body than the other. He was confused by that. Maybe he just wasn't used to the type of alcohol he'd drank there yet. Sometimes he was pleasantly surprised by a heavy drink at a bar that was just the normal one.

Then he looked back up at the scarred male before him. He was confused about all of this, but he knew one thing... He was strong, but not that strong.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:29 AM Reply With Quote  

Cocking an eyebrow he smirked as the other struggled to stand. Stepping forward again he pushed the man against the wall, not caring if it hurt. "I think... you misunderstood my actions." He whispered, biting his neck through the fabric of his shirt. "I'm going to have my way with you. Whether you enjoy it. Or not." He whispered to him, grabbing the man's hand as he lifted a leg a little and rubbed part of his thigh in between the man's legs.

He wasn't backing down. In fact the other pushing him away only made him want to have his way that much more. With his free hand he tore the man's shirt open, not giving a damn if the other didn't like it. When skin was exposed he bent slightly, kissing and nipping at his skin. God he didn't care... He wanted to have this man under him, pleading for more, or for him to stop. He didn't care at this point. He just wanted to hear begging...

Grinning he bit down on the man's shoulder, teeth penetrating skin as he groped the man's nether regions.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  

It was hard to part from his new toy, but he had to... He watched as the man walked down the road, he looked so dazed. Discreetly following him he made sure that the other man he had to make sure his demon made it to his temple.. When he saw the man enter the building he smiled widely and flitted off into the darkness to reek havoc among the humans. There were a few screams from the town, and it was fairly obvious that there was something in the town now. Roars and crashing issued from the town as a slender woman stepped from the temple to greet the demon.

Bowing to him she knew that he was hurt. "Welcome." She said softly, the shirt she wore hiding little of her form. "Come. There is food and warmth inside." A smile spread on her face, a row of sharp teeth showing as her skirt swirled with her movement to grab his arm. "My lord made sure to inform me that he'd have a new... partner... in this town. I see he picked you. How was it?" She asked. Her hand was tucked into his elbow, holding him tightly as she led him into the temple.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Making good time, Tolic had reached the temple he'd spoken of in about five minutes. That was good. He wanted to lay down or something. He really wanted to shift forms though because that would really get rid of some of his pain. When in his demon form, he healed so much faster... And that was something he was going to need right now, obviously. His back was what hurt the most because it had been scraped so very harshly. He knew it would be mostly alright. At the most, there would be two open cuts and some bruising when he shifted forms... And all of the other pain would be damn near gone after that.

Looking at the woman, he nodded his head, not really hearing or comprehending what she was asking. It was obvious he was slightly confused and really dazed right now. He answered the question without even realizing it, just with a single word, "Amazing..." He then followed her inside, not really paying much attention to anything.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  

A laugh escaped the woman as she led him into the inner sanctum. There was a large statue, as there always was in temples, of the god who presided over this temple. "Amazing huh? Good. My lord will enjoying this knowledge." She whispered to him, showing the demon into a large cushioned room. "You're free to do as you wish here. The priests will tend to all your needs. I will look after anything you need." She said with a kind smile, looking at the tail the man had.

"And, if you have a demonic form, I request that you stay in it while my lord is away." With that she walked into the room more, watching as a few of the other priests slipped in. There were only ten people in this temple, and she was the high priest... Removing her skirt she handed it to one of the others as they carried it off. As she turned it was obvious she wasn't a whole she. The undergarments she wore only half hid the bulge that all men had. "Now, what is your name sir?" She asked, red hair tumbling over supple shoulders.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

That was a strange, request but he was more than happy to oblige. He closed his eyes for a moment and ran his fingers through his hair, everywhere his hands touched making the hair turn white. His hair grew in length, layers at a time, but not too much. His hair was short and choppy when in his human form, but it was long and layered when in his demon form. As he opened his eyes, they were no longer blue. They were now yellow and his skin was subtly changing as well. He just let that happen without himself paying attention though as the green tint and the scales began to trace along his face and work its way down.

Looking towards the woman, his eyes traced her form and he was confused when he noticed something odd about her. She wasn't really a she... She was... He was really confused now as he looked down towards that area. He then shook his head and tore his attention from that area. "Tolic. My name is Tolic," he said and then nodded his head, looking around the room.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  

Waving her hand at the other priests she sauntered over to the other, hand grabbing the demon's cheek. "My, what beautiful skin you have child." She whispered, smiling kindly. Dropping her hands to Tolic's hand she led him deeper to the cushions. "Sit, lay, relax. My priests will bring you food and drink." She said softly, slowly kneeling onto the cushions. "Tolic, I am Gabija. My lord's child, and most devoted servant. How is it I can bring you comfort and pleasure?" She asked softly, eyes on him the whole time.

As she spoke the other priests filled in with trays of food, and a jug of wine. Grabbing the jug she filled a cup and held it out to the man. It was fairly obvious that she was there for him. To do what ever it was he wanted of her.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

It felt strange to have her so close to him, but then again he wasn't really used to being that close to much of anyone unless it was other random drunks in a bar... This was much different. Especially someone that seemed rather strange to him. As he followed after her, he could feel than changing into his demon form was a very good idea, indeed. His back was a little sore, but nothing else was. It was from the harsh material of the wall.

Surprised by the food and the wine, Tolic didn't really want much of anything... He took the wine though and sipped on it lightly. It tasted pretty good, but he wasn't really hungry at all... So the wine was all he wanted. "I'm pretty comfortable already..." he told her as he looked down into the cup of wine.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  

Nodding she waved the others away and slowly settled down for sleep. "Well, that wine is a delicacy. It will help you sleep, while my lord works..." A soft yawn escaped her as she shifted, the other priests not to happy that Tolic didn't want the food. It didn't bother the woman though. "Rest. He'll visit you again... Already made his claim on your body ~" She smiled a little and rolled onto her side.

Soon as she was asleep the other priests filed in and gathered around her, sinking to the cushions slowly. None looked at Tolic as they snuggled into their leader's body. Every single priest looked womanly, or at least like a girlish man. Not all had breast, though two besides the head priest did.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Sleep and rest did sound good... He slowly drank all of wine that was presented to him and he laid the cup off to the side. He was sitting on a cushion, but he slowly found himself laying down on it because he was getting more and more sleepy... He was slightly exhausted from all of this, so it made perfect sense that he would want to sleep... The wine didn't hurt either though.

Closing his eyes, he was soon out as well, curled up on one of the cushions. He was breathing heavily as he slept, used to having to sleep outside in the woods or in rather uncomfortable places to say the least. This was different, but he wasn't sure if he liked it yet. It was rather strange.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  

When the morning sun rose Sorcha crawled into the temple, exhausted, hungry and needy. He staggered into the room where his priests slept. Smiling happily he looked and saw the demon. His smile quickly changed to a grin as he walked over to the man and sat atop him. His hands dipped down and touched his bare chest, moving up to his neck. "Good morning." He whispered, leaning down over the other man.

His lips pressed into the others' eyes falling shut as he fell asleep like that. Rolling off of him he was out before he hit the cushions. He was so tired...It was obvious that he had been so busy the whole night. He'd started a few fights. Maybe a miniwar... That would make him happy. Smiling softly in his sleep he knew that he'd only wake if the other started to wake him. That was something that had always been.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

It was actually pretty far into the day that he'd woke up... He didn't even notice the male come into the temple and fall asleep close him. Tolic stretched his shoulder blades out and felt them pop, groaning softly with that feeling. His back was completely healed up now, besides some bruising in spots... Because he'd slept in his demon form... and now as he woke and opened his eyes, one of them was yellow while the other was blue. He wouldn't know that though, but he never remember what form he was in most of the time... Especially not in the mornings.

Sitting up, he scratched his chest lightly as he yawned. He looked around, forgetting that he'd stayed here the night before... But it should have been obvious since he was laying on something so soft... His tail was flipping beside of him, making a soft thud noise on the cushion. His eyes were still drooping since he was pretty sleepy, but he couldn't lay anymore.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote