Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  
Nikko slid out of the car thanked the drive gave a tip then looked at the hotel before him. He let out a soft sigh, brushing his hair away from his face this would be the first time he would be doing anything like this for a contest he was scared and nervous of what may happen and how well he may fair here. But shaking all the feelings away he made his way to the entrance having his bag over his shoulder carrying his suite case with him. "Just remember to breath." he said to him self walking to the doors going in, he looked around to see it be much more lovely then it was shown in the pamphlet.

Looking about the area he made his way to the front desk fixing his coat. "Um hello, my name is Nikko Gallarado I should have a reservation here."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Looking up from her magazine, Shannelle popped the bubble she'd form from her gum and then she smiled. "Of course, hun. I'll check the computer right now," she said and tapped in the name. She quickly found the proper key card for him and laid it on the table. She smiled at him and then closed the window on the computer. "Your room is on the second floor. It will be the first room on the left, room 202... Please remember not to put the card key next to your cellphone, because it can be deactivated. Enjoy your stay here and good luck. Miss White is out by the pool by the way. One other contestant has gotten here before you." She then turned away from the man ad grabbed the walkie talkie. She explained that another contestant was here and that he'd been informed of her whereabouts.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #19  

Tigers Den Charity!
------------------------------------------------------------

The guest of the hotel are all starring at one thing. Camera's flashing and a bunch commotion means some celeb has just appeared at this 5 star (*****) hotel."OMG its Samuel!!" one of the gals in the huge crowd yells in star struck, and almost suffocated by the commotions all around.Finally the Blatantly Manly Celeb Samuel takes his first step out of the deliciously red Hummer. How wonderful he looks, you can just tell by the way his face is glowing that he is so honored to be here for the STRUT IT fashion show.He walks with dignity up to the front golden shinning doors of the hotel. Pausing so the photographers can get an awe-striking front page of the magazine photo and then sides into the hotel.Looking like a professional he walks up the front counter.He lowers his shades; "Check in for Mr. Samuel of Trisphee." He is handed keys buy the front desk worker. "Thanks Babe" and struts it to the elevator ready to get up to his Hotel room.

INVO SALE! --&-- SELL ME YOUR RUNES!
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Grabbing the radio beside of her, White was informed that two more contestants had just come to the hotel. They were both informed of where she was at the moment and she figured they would be down soon. She thanked the receptionist and then sat down on the chair again. She sighed and replaced the sunglasses onto her face. She stretched out and took a few moments to relax before any of them came back downstairs and out to the pool.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #21  
Mew had just arrived at the cool and interesting building the contestants would be staying at. She thought the first thing she could do was find White. This fashion show was sure to be an exciting endeavor and she was glad she could be a part of it.
She was quite nice and friendly in normal situations but while judging this show she would be completely truthful on her thoughts of what the contestants put out there. Even if she had to be blatant and harsh.

After sneaking around the rather large building she found herself outside where a large pool shimmered with clear water.
There was White, stretched out on a chair.
Mew smiled widely and waved at her. Quickening her pace to go and sit in the chair next to her.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nikko bowed slight thanked the women at the desk looked around again looking for a way to the pool, before heading to the pool Nikko found a bell hop to take his things to his room then went about heading to the pool, walking out into the well lit area he placed his hand before looking about his pockets looking for the sun glasses he had placed them on. "Alright now to say hello everyone." as he walked about the pool area looking for the one called "White"

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #23  

Tigers Den Charity!

Samuel had been loving his new room. It was spacious, comfortable, and it was everything anyone could need! After relaxing for a while after all the big commotions right outside the hotel he decides to go explore the hotel a bit more. "Guess I will go to the pool first!" Quickly scattering to get his swim suit for a wonderful afternoon at the pool, he realizes it has slipped his mind that he was supposed to meet White at the pool. "Oh damn I forgot about that!!! I better get down there!" Scurrying even faster now he just makes it in the pool in time to catch white before she left. "Hey! Mrs. White, over here!" White turns quickly with a smile. "Hello, I am samuel, your 7th contestant"

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Noticing someone approaching her rather quickly, White turned her attention in that direction. She then smiled brightly and sat up some. She turned herself to face the woman that was on her way over. She'd recognize that person anywhere and it made her happy to know another judge was here and not just Airu. There was to be one more judge, but they had yet to arrive.
"Hello there, Mew. I'm so glad you could make it here. It's much obliged. I'm sure you will find this to be a very pleasurable place and experience," she said with a nod and then another smile. She thought her newfound professional attitude was hilarious in some aspects.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #25  

Noticing yet another contestant, White waved towards Samuel and flashed him a smile. "Welcome to the hotel, Samuel. I'm very pleased that you could be here," she said and then her eyes caught someone else she recognized. "Nikko! Over here!" She took her sunglasses off and waved them in the air a little to get his attention.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
As she sat down, Mew tucked her pleated gray skirt underneath her and then smoothed it on top of her thighs.
After hearing White's greeting she raised her eyebrow quirkily.
"Why so formal?" she asked with a slight laugh.
Then she winked at her friend as she watched a couple of what must be contestants enter the pool area.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #27  

Tigers Den Charity!

Samuel could not pass of this opportunity, look at this chance he has to make great friends with all these new smiling faces! "Hello to all of you! White, Mew, and Niko! haha" He gives all a hand shake in showing he is so happy to meet them and is looking forward to making a friendship in the future to come. " I can't wait to become great friends with all of you! I hope your as honored as I am to meet you, as you are to meet me! haha!"

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Laughing at Mew's comment, White shook her head. She patted Mew's back when she stood and then sighed softly. "When you're hosting a formal event like this... Then most things said are going to be slightly formal. Get used to it, even though it's not normal," she then said with another small laugh. She then turned back to Samuel and nodded her head. "Of course it's an honor to meet you. I'm sure we will all get along wonderfully. Just wonderfully."

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #29  
Mew chuckled into her hand before rising to greet Samuel as well.
"I look forward to what you can bring to this competition, and I hope you don't let me down," she told him with a smile as she shook his hand.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

"I'm sure no one will be a let down in this competition," White said as she placed her sunglasses on top of her head so she didn't have to keep holding them... Or potentially lose them. She figured that most of the contestants would be here soon enough, so staying out near the pool would be a good idea. Having all of the contestants together for the announcement would be grand.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #31  
The tall man saw the women wave to him and another as he turned his gaze over to Samuel headed over to see White and all who was there at that moment. "Okay just be calm and don't do anything derpish" he thought to him self as he made his way across the pool area to wear the other was headed to meet the organizer of the contest. Once he got to the other he bowed slightly to her. "Hello Miss White."

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

"Hello there, Nikko. I'm so glad you could make it! You're certain to be a good contribution to this contest. I hope you find your room to be satisfactory and everything," she said with a nod to him. She then smiled in an attempt to make him feel more welcome.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote