Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Exp. + 9,000
Default [STRUT IT] Roleplay Edition   #1  
[STRUT IT] Avatar Contest, roleplay edition.~

Good evening contestants. This is where you must come and post if you want to stay on the good side of the judges. They will frequent here and if you impress them... Then you will have higher chances of being the victor.
Though, during this fashion show... You will all be staying in the same place... So, if you would like to get to know your competition then this would be the place to do it...
Here is where you will be staying:

Feel free to chat with anyone... Even any of the people not in the contest you are participating in... (Meaning, other people can post in here as well.)

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Even though this is a competition, you should always be respectful of the other contestants. Anything said about another contestant that would be severally harmful or offensive will more than likely cause you to be the next contestant to be dropped... This is all in good fun, so please enjoy this aspect of the contest as well as the avatar making.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #3  

It was a bright sunny day as White sat outside the hotel with sunglasses on her face to block out the rays. She sighed softly as she leaned back in a chair, her legs crossed with the right one over the other. She was hosting a fashion and beauty contest type thing with one of her best friends, Airu. She was waiting for her other judge to get here as well as the contestants... But that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the sun and the pool... She had an entire floor of the hotel booked, even though they wouldn't be needing every single room within the floor... She just wanted to make sure there wasn't too much outside interference. It was needed though, so she was just going to have to deal with it... Seeing as how the contestants were some of the more beautiful people in this city, she was sure they would get plenty of attention... Same with the judges. This was certainly going to be an interesting opportunity.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Walking out of the hotel Airu shielded her eyes from the bright sun, which stopped her in her tracks for a few seconds. She began walking over to White once her eyes adjusted to the light and reflection of the pool. Passing a group of scattered chair she snatched one up one and slid it over just near White, facing it away from the sun. She sat in it and leaned back making it comfortable enough for the wait of all the participants.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #5  

Glancing over at her co-host, White flashes her a smile. "This is the life, right?" she asked her as she stretched a little and then settled back down in her chair. She sighed and closed her eyes again, putting her hands behind her head. "I'm sure the contestants will be here soon." She then grabbed a radio from the table on the other side of her and waved it a little. "If any of them check in, I will be informed here and they will let the people know that we are out by the pool."

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
"It is, it is." Airu let out a small laugh and nodded as she pulled another chair closer with her left leg. She positioned it just right so she could lift up her legs and rest them on it. Rocking her chair slightly back and forth and the back two legs she looked over at the radio. "Well that's good. Won't have any lost and confused contestants wandering around."
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #7  

"Those were my thoughts exactly," White said as she placed the radio by her hip in the chair she was resting in. She then sighed softly as she looked over at her co-host, allowing her sunglasses to slide down her nose enough for her vision to be clear. "I can't believe you could actually make it here though, Airu. I know how busy you usually are with your Mom's dog grooming business. I'm so glad you could take the time to join us here and help me host all of this."

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Airu blinked at White's comment and stopped rocker herself in the chair. "Well I get some afternoon's off early enough, and today I was able to make it." She moved her bangs out of her eyes slightly. "I'm glad I could help out with all this." Airu was eager to see all the different outfits they could conjure up.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Squiggles
Default   #9  
Humming a mangled tune under her breath, Wicked straightened the straps on her wedged heel with the opposite foot. Palms making sure the bright yellow sun dress and smart cropped jacket lay in just the right way. A grab into the large purse on her shoulder produced a small zipped green makeup bag. After a quick application of lip gloss and check on her up-do, the humming stopped abruptly.

Wicked confidently stepped out of the yellow checker taxi and onto the side walk in front of the hotel. Tugging her wheeled carry-on suitcase from the seat onto the warm pavement at her feet, she dug into her purse to tip the driver with her spare hand. The taxi diver was quick to leave once he had the cash, leaving only a fine cloud of dust.

Chin up, back straight, smile in place. Check, check, check. Let's go girl! Thought the woman with a glint in her eyes.

Swishing the yellow skirt around her long legs, Wicked made her way through the front double doors of the grand hotel and to the receptionist. Placing her purse on the counter, Wicked grinned at the professional woman behind the counter.

“Hello. My name is Perfectly Wicked. I believe you have a reservation for me?”
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am.
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

A grin quickly plastered over her face at the comment. White always thought it was funny to bring up Airu's profession for some reason. Who didn't like cute little dogs that needed to be groomed though? It was a pretty stable job to say the least. Dogs would always grow hair that always needed to be cut... That was the sad truth... It was a vicious cycle. "Well, I'm glad you could make it nonetheless. I'm sure, as much as you love the dogs and everything, that you're happy to get off early when you do." She took a look at her cellphone real quick to check the time. There was still plenty of time for the contestants to get here, but things can get slightly restless.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #11  

The receptionist looked at the young woman standing on the other side of the counter and smiled to her. "Of course. Just let me look you up in the computer really quick, hun," she said in her thick Jersey accent. She then tapped her well manicured fingers into the keyboard and found all of the information she needed. She pulled out a drawer and found the first card key on that floor. She handed it to the woman and flashed her another smile.
"Your room is on the second floor. It will be room 200, actually. It's the first room you'll see, to the right. Also, I see that you're one of the people Miss White booked that floor for. She wanted to make sure you knew that she and her co-host, Miss Airu are out by the pool," she said and nodded her head. She then closed the information on the computer and smiled at the woman once more. "Be sure not to get the card near your cellphone, because it can deactivate the barcode and you won't be able to get into your room." Most of her lines were well rehearsed and everything. She then turned her attention to the walkie talkie beside of her, to inform Miss White of the first one to arrive.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Airu sighed and leaned back in her chair as if to act tired. "It's so tiring grooming. They wiggly and worm. Big dogs are a pain. No matter how much you push against them so they don't fall out of the tub they push back and are much stronger. Though..." Airu sat up quickly putting her feet back on the ground. "It's a great workout!" She threw up a arm and flexed it with a smiled. After a few second she flopped back into her seat and laughed.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #13  

"Oh yeah. I can see how you've certainly been looking good since your grooming job," White said with a laugh. She then shook her head and looked over at Airu. She giggled out a string of laughter when her friend flexed, but then she sighed. "At least the animals aren't too hard to deal with. Be happy you don't have to walk about eight of them or something... Eight great danes." Then she heard the radio go off and she grabbed it. She listened to the receptionist and nodded her head as she heard that Wicked had arrived. The woman also said that Wicked was informed of their position, so she would probably be out there after she got settled in. That was good. "Thank you so much, Shannelle." She then leaned back into the chair.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Squiggles
Wicked accepted the key, slipping it into a pocket of the jacket and away from the cell phone in her purse.

“Thank you, Miss. Would you please let Miss White and Miss Airu know that I will be out shortly? I just need to go to my room and set my bags down, than I will be right out.” With a thankful smile she slid her purse back onto her shoulder and stepped away from the counter.

Wicked made her way to the elevator, pressing the button for the second floor. Humming again, only now along with the bland elevator music. Once out of the elevator she turned to the right and confirmed that, yes, she was outside room 200. The lock's light turned green when the key was inserted and the door opened easily.

After setting her purse and suitcase down on one of the plush looking bed she was headed back out the door. Before the door swung closed she did a quick pat down to make sure the key was still with her. It was. The elevator had a new song playing on its way down to the lobby.

Out the elevator door and waving at the receptionist in passing, Wicked made her way out to the patio. She could see two women sitting beside the pool.

Wicked smiled and waved lightly, “Miss White? Miss Airu?”
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, Cannibal, I am.
I am Cannibal, Cannibal, I'll eat you up.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #15  

It surely didn't take Wicked very long for her to make it out to the pool, that's for sure. She didn't know if she should be flattered or if she should simply think that she was trying to suck up. She sat up in the chair and turned in the woman's direction regardless. She smiled and waved, pushing her white bangs from her eyes to get a better look at her. She was glad this woman was one of the contestants. She was certainly an impressive looking creature. She looked rather adorable in her sundress as well.

Standing from her chair, White brushed her own tied off skirt down over her thighs. She was just outside in a tanktop and a tied off skirt. She had her swim suit on under it in case she felt like taking a dip in the pool. She was going to enjoy her stay for how much money she spent here. White took off her sunglasses and laid them on the table she had the rest of her things on.

"Welcome, Wicked! You're the first contestant to arrive. Do you enjoy the layout of your room?" she asked with a bright and hopeful smile.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Airu laughed more. "Well why, thank you for noticing." She brought her legs back up to rest upon the chair in front of her. "Yea.." She nodded and laid her back up to the sky. "That would be difficult." Hearing the radio go off Airu peered and eye down towards Lee. From behind Lee she noticed a shadowy figure appear. She put her head back down when her name was called. "Well welcome, Wicked." Airu stood up to great the contestant.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote