Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default Collection of Recolors?   #1  
Not sure i understand this concept. When i look in the Archaic shop and look at this years. All i see is a bunch of items that males/females versions and then items above it .

What exactly are these collections? what clothing are these? are they past clothing or something I'm missing. I don't know I'm so confused. Is it just another item with diff ways to wear it like a monthly item.

helpppp lol
Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Galla recolors some of the favorite items released throughout the year and puts them out as a set the following year. It's just a chance to get some of the neat items in a different color than they were originally made in.

Oh and you get a crap ton of items for really cheap.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3  
So like say, the recolor of gemstone. there are shorts, shirts, poses and stuff then wings and such.
the clothing on bottom for females/males are the ones he recolored? only those items? and your able to find those items in store not in those colors?
Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Everything in the Recolor is from a previous monthly from the year before. Everything in the recolor is recolored from the original. You can no longer find the items in the stores because they are monthly, but yes they do not come in the colors that the recolors do.

Also, you get portions of the monthly in the recolor, not the full monthly. Keep that in mind. A few poses may not be there or a single extra item. but, for the price of one recolor item, you can get 6+ ( I haven't counted honestly) Monthlys (in a different color then the original)
Make sense?

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
It's like, "Here are some poses that users thought were the best of what we've put out this year, in fancy new colors so if you weren't a fan the first time around, maybe you will be now!"

Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Though in concept, the items in the recolors themselves can be anything released that year, not just monthlies.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-23-2017, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #7  
Okay i think I'm getting it. Maybe it will take awhile lol. So not just the monthly of that year but can be yearlies or commons. but if its a yearly or monthly your not going to get all the poses and parts of it right. okay lol.
Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote