Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
Sure you can Derpy. <:3 You can hug your mama, and batty and smoky, and all your toy friends. ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-26-2020, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy gives a puzzled look. "Who's smokey? What about you? Can I give you hugs?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #19  
I don't mind it but the convention I go to in May will likely be cancelled. :C

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
They extended the lock down for my city to April 12th, I'm not mad about it. I was actually saying to myself that I want 2 more weeks and here we are, 2 more weeks XD
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #21  
I think we're until further notice, no unnecessary travel, essential businesses only
Heard of a report where PA decided to shut down rest stops and the like, only to undo that when they had a shitton of truckers tell them that they weren't gonna go into that state because that shutdown made it unsafe
A whopping 36 hour shutdown of them lol
Or at least plans to that got shot down

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I think she meant 'Shade', Derpy!
Lol

And yeah..."stay at home" orders go into effect at midnight and last until April 10th. I still get to work Joann because we are still an "essential" business since we have fabric for masks for medical centers, but the museum is closed to everyone.
I'm dealing with some extreme anxiety about it, but we'll still get paid for 2 weeks of wages and after that, if we don't get to return to work, I can apply for temporary unemployment. But I'm still really anxious about it all.
Old Posted 03-27-2020, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
<x'D Ah! Shade! Yes, that's what I meant!
<x[ Sorry! My next guess was going to be Foggy. <x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-27-2020, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy giggles. "Oh yeah! Shade likes hugs."
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-27-2020, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #25  
I think its starting to get to me. Ive been locking myself put in the backyard lately, not to talking to people. My children are driving me
batty. More than usual, and I cant escape the stress either because theres nowhere to go. Grr and people wont listen to the restrictions in place and its getting worse.
Old Posted 03-28-2020, 08:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
It's strange over here. The state sent out an emergency alert yesterday banning all non-essential interactions for the safety of the public, which JUST CAN'T FOLLOW RESTRICTIONS! x{
So home is where we must stay, and we're only allowed to leave to get food and essentials. Not allowed to go to a DMV, or a Bank, or a Coffee/Tea Shop anymore.
B/ This also means no visitors, family, significant others, or the like. Which is a shame, since my brother's girlfriend won't be over watching movies she hasn't seen before anymore. <B] but it's also fortunate, because now it'll likely force my brother to spend some time with our mom and I.

Worst thing about it is that my grandma might be coming home from the hospital soon, <x/ and I am not really looking forward to having to help take care of her. I feel like she honestly might be taken better care of in the hospital, with better people to help her, and better security. <:[ Although, all hospitals now are starting to get more coronavirus patients and may not be safe for other people anymore. I think they prefer to get her out as soon as possible, so as to not expose her to it. She misses our company, and maybe our food, but I hate to watch her just fade away like this. Her mind is going, along with her ability to do anything for herself. <n> It pains me to see her like that. Though I do my best to smile and joke with her, she just can't seem to remember anything anymore, so she needs constant attention or restraint. She may be very well close to death, and I just hope it comes quickly and painlessly for her. She has requested for no resuscitation and no life-saving surgeries, so if something happens, she's done. I just don't want her to have to die thanks to this pandemic, because from what I hear, it is a terrible way to die. Alone. With little means to even breathe. And without a hope that it'll leave you alive.

Also, I realized the other day that both my dad and brother may be at risk for the virus, as my brother had asthma as a child and my dad had lung surgery about a decade ago. <:{ My mom's at risk too, since she is not the healthiest person, no matter how much I educate her and encourage her to be healthy. I may be at risk, though if I do get it, I'm not dying without a fight! >x{
I did have a nasty flu that lasted nearly half a month last year around this same time, and I nearly fractured my ribs coughing. <x'{ On top of that, I had some bad dysmenorrhea during my periods, so not only was I sick, there was so much pain. <:'c I hated it! So I'm gonna do my part and my damndest not to contract this virus. <x'c If it's WORSE than what I had last year, I don't want it! /8{
I'm trying to fill my body with water,
healthy foods,
avoiding the UNhealthy foods,
wiping down surfaces and things we touch,
washing da hands!,
making sure we have medication in case of emergency,
and I am staying in the house for most of the day, only going in the backyard for exercise. 8T
I got a better chance of not getting sick, and not staying sick if I take care of this stinkin' body of mine.

Old Posted 03-28-2020, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #27  
Derpy hugs are the best hugs, especially in quarantine!
Old Posted 03-28-2020, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy waddles around, offering hugs to everyone.
"Pwease stay healfy evwybody!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 03-28-2020, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #29  
Thank you Derpy. I will try and stay healthy.
Old Posted 03-29-2020, 05:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My father-in-law is gonna get himself killed because he can't keep his stupid butt in the house.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2020, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #31  
so, BoJo managed to get covid-19.

he can't follow his own advice, evidently.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-30-2020, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Quick overall Check-In:
It's a battle.
An intense, vicious, harsh, grueling battle...
every day.
between me and myself,
to keep myself from NOT completely ruining my health.
<x'}
So far,...I'm losing the battle by eatin' the wrong things,
and not getting up to walk around more often.
And I'm winning, because I am still not sick, starving, or in pain...yet.
;u;
It's hard being a human being...can I be a dinosaur instead? ;n; Feel like that might actually be a lot easier. <x}

Old Posted 03-31-2020, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
corona, lock, virus