Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Mother of Trisphee
Default Nox 2013 Begins!   #1  

Denizens of Trisphee!

Once more, Nox Nocturnalis falls upon the three worlds, and countless gazes look to the sky, to the light of the Holy Moon, in remembrance of all who have been lost. This year, some very dear friends of mine are planning quite the celebration on Kalin, and you're all welcome to attend!

If you'll notice, our shopkeepers have been hard at work to provide a new line of attire and accessories to celebrate the occasion, and as their contribution to the Night's festivities, they'll be accepting festival lanterns in exchange the items! I've heard Sebastian is giving them out for free, though not all of them seem to work... The other shopkeepers will be giving them away as prizes in festival games, as well, so be sure to participate! Even just relaxing and talking, you're bound to find some.

I sincerely hope you all enjoy the celebration of this year, on behalf of all Trisphee.

Kylesti

Old Posted 10-20-2013, 12:18 AM  
Mother of Trisphee

Nox will be held until the 15th of November. Gather your lanterns while you can!
Old Posted 10-24-2013, 04:01 AM  
Mother of Trisphee
Default   #3  
Update: there was an error in the currency-gain from posting, and it has been corrected. Lantern Lights will now be properly awarded from posting.

Also, the black-out rate for collected Lanterns has been reduced to provide a fairer acquisition rate for event currency.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 02:10 AM  
Closed Thread