Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Delightfully Overcaffeinated Rodent
Default April DI Release!   #1  
Discussion Thread: http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14579

It was a bright sunny day, Sebastian was getting ready for his usual release, a small mischievous smirk gracing his face. He stepped out and faced the crowd, a stoic scowl now upon his face. Not wishing to delay the sad news, he immediately spoke up. “Hi everyone, I’m sorry to say but there will be no new collection this month. You see, there was this great travesty that happened as the shipment was on its way here and everything was lost. I’m very sorry, everyone.”

The excited murmurs from the crowd soon turned into a somber silence as everyone realized allowed his words to sink in, their feet slowly moving to take them elsewhere. When everyone had moved a metre away, his stoic stare soon melted into an ecstatic grin as he shouted out, “Just joking! The new selection actually arrived yesterday. It includes the opportunity to transform yourself into a robot with a multitude of mecha machinery with Bio Force Guardian, let’s bulldoze across treacherous terrain like a brazen bull with Gaia Vodi, and sail the seas on the watery wyvern with Wysavra. So come on into my store, check them out and buy some!”

This month’s items are as follows.

Bio Force Guardian
Designs - Monmon, Fenris
Pixels - Moonless Midnight, Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Gaia Vodi
Designs - Fenris
Pixels - Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Wysavra
Designs - Poggio
Pixels - Monmon, Twigg, Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

“C’mon everyone. Time to buy my new goods! As usual, they will remain available until May 1st. So get them while you can!!”
Old Posted 03-31-2013, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote