Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Io, Jupiter
Default   #625  
I just leave when I am not happy in a relationship, because I know cheating makes me feel so badly about myself. It feels like I have let myself down and its not worth that feeling for me.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
It doesnt make me feel bad about myself. It does make me feel kind of guilty if my so cries. Thats about it. I have a hard time with feelings. I domt feel them like normal people do. The only thing that comes easily is anger and lust.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 07:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #627  
I feel the feelings of others, I'm quite empathetic, so I feel badly about what I might have done, then I feel badly because they feel badly. I have worked really hard to have healthy emotions, and I have made great strides in that regard.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thats great that you are doing well emotionally.
I have a lot of work to do in that regards. I hope some day I can feel normal emotions like a normal person.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #629  
I have used Buddhist tenets to help me deal with my emotions. I found the book, Anger by Thich Nhat Hanh a very good start in my quest for mindfulness.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
A have a book by Thich Nhat Hanh on the basics of Buddhism. That sounds like a book I could really use. Thats basically the only thing I feel. If something funny happens or I have a nice moment with the kids, or feel sexual desire for woman, those are the only times I feel something else. Those feelings only last for probably 15, 20 minutes, except the sexual desire, which will last until I do something about it.
It kind of sucks always being angry.

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #631  
My father was a very angry man It was hard living with him, because he would explode for any and every reason. Not to be all Psychology 101 but everything I have ever read says that anger is actually fear, frustration, pain. That is how I dealt with mine. But any book by Thich Nhat Hanh would be helpful.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Well, I have a lot of pain and frustration from the past. I dont fear much though unless I dont take my schizophrenia meds, then I'm paranoid and afraid of almost everything.
I bet its hard for my kids to live with me as well for that reason. I explode alot and even if its not at them, I imagine that it bothers them just as much.

I'll have to dig out that book by him. I have 5 or 6 different places in the house where I keep books, so it might take me a bit to find it.

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #633  
I really recommend his books, and I totally recommend Buddhism tenets in order to be mindful (which just means to live in the moment, no thoughts of past or future, just being present) There is also a book that helped me with that called The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I know what mindfulness is. I've studied Buddhism plus was forced to do dumb ass DBT 4 times that did absolutely nothing but aggravate me.
I'll check that out.

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #635  
I hope you can get all that sorted out.
You deserve to have a happy life <3
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thanks. Sorry, I dont mean to come off grouchy. I'm not.

How are you doing?

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #637  
Its okay, sometimes I tend to drone on and assume people don't know what I know. It comes from a place of helping, not a place of judgment.

I do not have a migraine tonight so I am happy! Last night I had one and did not sleep well. I find heat helps to calm my migraines down.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Its okay, I knew it was for helping purposes, not that you were being judgmental.

Yay! Thats interesting that the heat calms your migranes. I get migranes galore in the summer due to heat.

Sorry for such late reply. McPreggers had a craving,

Old Posted 04-16-2017, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #639  
I know everyone is so shocked that moist heat helps my migraines!
It took a longtime to get them under control because heat was the only thing NOT recommended!

McPreggers' cravings must be attended to first!!! hahaha
Old Posted 04-16-2017, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Heyo, I just noticed the Hindi in your signature :o

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-23-2017, 08:54 AM Reply With Quote