View Single Post
The Illusionist
Default   #47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
*hooks illusion back to make a real response*
Alright I'll explain, how I see Yearlies are not like Theme sets, but as items/poses with a ton of uses. Lets use Butterfly wings for example, you can have 2-3 different wing poses then have winged anklets, armlets, a pin, a butterfly necklace, ect. And it goes on as long as the yearlies incorporate only that one item and not overall theme. A theme version of butterfly wings would include antennas, a background, 1 wing pose, a outfit, simply more things that aren't based on that one item.

The yearlies we currently have are all themed base so you guys had to work around with that, but in the end they weren't that great because you guys went around the theme and not so much the items themselves. The yearlies were somewhat rushed too but Fen was having problems during the time so it's understandable, but she pixeled fix the items and added more later making the yearlies decent. :/

Long story short yearlies should be focused more on the individual items/poses rather then a theme.

You know I've said this last year twice and yet no one bothers to take note of it >.>... I hope you guys are writing this down somewhere...

Old Posted 09-17-2012, 03:54 PM