View Single Post
Dragon Storm
After gathering the links given by Gallagher, Lawtan begins to clear a space. Trees of various fragrances sprout from the ground - some smelling of mint, or cherry, others of wax and molasses. A pit forms in the center, from which sprouts a fern - nay, a holly bush - spouting flames, like some Guilded Age machine. A rustle over the shirts of all those gathered around Trisphee brings their attention to the ground itself shifting into lounge-like furniture of stick, feather, and cobblestone. The shifting air whispers in their ears;

"Oh, come, ye descendants of man. Upon this clearing, this post, one shall stand and tell of stories lost to celebrities, I-pods, and daytime TV. Come, and enjoy the warmth of the hollyfire. Feast on the treats of the old Library - from s'mores to naan to apples in caramel. Come tonight, when you tire of walking on All Hallow's Eve, to read tales of the Fair and Cunning."

(Translation: I plan on typing out a few old folktales tomorrow in a storyteller-like fashion sometime late - likely around 11 pm EST. Feel free to join me and talk of imagined candy and popcorn)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-31-2014, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote