View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #1507  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
I always assume they're much to busy to remember me and bug me. <u<; Or are as timid and afraid as I am to reach out and say "hi" now and then.
Or worse, they just don't want to keep in contact anymore. <:/ Which I'm alright with, but still, would be a bit sad about..I keep fond memories and gifts from all my past friends too. >u>

Awh gosh...>U>; Well, if you insist! I think a toy mallet might make a better friend than I would. <.<; But thank you! ^-^
Sure you can add me!
I hear you! Anxiety can make it sooo hard to contact old friends. D: I haven't spoken to my only IRL friend in over a year. x.x But I called her last week and she seemed happy to talk to me :D I did tell her that I am a really shitty and unreliable friend but she was supportive!
I think a good friend would understand why its hard to keep in contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Oh. Daily awesome:
I went to a super crowded thrift store today and I hung around in the empty-ish BOOKS section for a bit. A little girl, maybe 6 or 7, and short, politely asked me to reach a couple of high books up on the top shelf for her, so I did, even though I kinda had to tippy-toe. Then she thanked me and went to show the books to her parents.

;U; I didn't show it, but I was so flattered that she asked me to reach it for her, and I was so delightfully taken by her manners. ;~; Reminded me a lot of myself at her age. *sniff* I always needed help reaching those 2nd and 3rd grade chapter books too. Only I would just try to get them myself. 8/ Never occurred to me to ask. Then again, <u<; I was pretty shy, and hated asking for help for anything, because I didn't want to look helpless.
But she was a nice child. ;U; I'm happy there are still nice children out and about, looking for books!
Aww!! :D
Kids are so precious!
There was a post on Tumblr that I saw recently and it consisted of a child walking up to a barista and asking, "Do you have to put your tattoos on by yourself every day? Or does your mom help you?"

OuO
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-12-2019, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote