View Single Post
Fresh meat :D
Default   #27  
Dandy-chaaaaan!
I wish I could actually see the text box I'm probably typing in right now. Yup, I am typing this thing in the middle of nowhere, apparently. Welcome to my iPad world XD
I typed to you yesterday using the laptop which was a bit better, but not much. I glitches up so much that when I logged out after like two minutes it said I'd been on for 3 or so hours. Ha, I wish. Neither could I see my avatar there(do I even have one?)nor can I here on the iPad. Oh well, love the mystery:)
Yeah, because I get the hang of comp. nicely, my parents are kinda considering me dabbling in that field. I don't know...I guess maybe I could. Maybe even if the coding is too much(for me) maybe I'll be able to manage(to many ifs!)
You always manage to find the most interesting books...I wish I knew how a story where God was a rabbit went(is the story that literal?)
And I'm starting to get really curious about your perfect cousin...I wish I knew what was his take on the meaning of our existence - and love interests.
Oh, and I went on a crazy writing spree! I wrote 2000 words of my story non-stop \(^^)/
Why am I writing so much stuff in parentheses? Looks like I just wrote 2000 words of nonsense.
Sorry for rambling! Must. Do. Better.
Ja ne!
What do I sign off as again?
Old Posted 01-12-2015, 12:29 PM Reply With Quote