View Single Post
기다려
Default   #25  
Hello Mimi-chan!
Not much is happening here. My perfect cousin is being perfect as usual. We had a discussion about how presentation of science is an illusion and I said biology is better at least you can see that it's true and he said he didn't have much faith in biology because it was supposed to be the study of life but it didn't explain life or why something once dead couldn't be brought back to life. (It's true. Fine, the body stops working because it's old and degenerate or whatever but if you fix it and it's not degenerate anymore, doesn't mean it starts working again). Turns out too that Computer Science involves a lot less of programming (while you're studying it) than I thought.
In the airport I came across an interesting book called When God Was A Rabbit, it was OMG so well written but I could barely read a chapter of it.
And yeah while I was typing this my brother kept trying to switch the iPad off. ARGH!
-Dandy

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-12-2015, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote