View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #23  
Jace walked silently amougst the crowd in his full armor, The Metal plated helmet covering his face, People stopped to stare in awe at his present. Have they never seen a Dragoon before? Jace ignored them as he made his way towards the shop area of the small town, It was there jace would look for the man or women he wish to follow, Or the other option of course Someone to hire his blade.

As jace came up to the market he noticed a women laying against a wall with a staff beside her glaring at small children as they passed by he walked to her carefully studying her movements he turned to look at the women. " I assume your taking the Quest for the Crown are you not, I care not of the crown but, I am offering my services to help those who wish for it, As long as I still get to be a mercenary while they Reign.."

Kimiko stopped as she noticed the fox stop in her tracks looking around and blinking "Curious huh? There are alot of things in this world yet to see, Its kind of neat watching someone experince the world for there first time.... Oh! I forgot to introduce my self, Im Kate and you are?" She said smiling looking down at the fox
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote