View Single Post
Two Fish
Ilan couldn't help but smile as he looked over at Qi's childlike naivety. "Of course, its yours." He too smiled, like an older brother proudly looking over his sibling. "You can only use it in the hyperverse, but you will have access to this place at the Gunslinger too." He chuckled softly, rubbing her head. He extended a hand, hoping to guide her onto the tempered waters so they could begin a new, virtual life together.

"And if you ever want to see your home planet... Just ask the wind." He looked up, sniffing the salty breeze. "Just like I did to get here, Xitchal. Such a beautiful planet..." He returned to his thoughts, looking into the distance and remembering a faint piece of his past. "But lets take our time and enjoy our flight. I'll show you how to get used to this place." He helped her onto the boat and took seat. An overhead menu appeared once both were seated. It displayed their route options, Ilan chose the manual setting. Which allowed him to row his own boat. Something that he rather enjoyed.

"Then, you could show me around your home planet... What it used to be." And he began paddling them out to the center of the ruby lake.

---

Tennan watched as the boys took care of each other. While she didn't mind standing back and letting them panic, she was a little bored. She tapped her foot, eyes wandering the crevasses of every wooden corner, hoping for a new task to better her new body. Sure, she could help a little. But why? If Marco was going to live... Then she needn't worry.
Old Posted 05-24-2018, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote