View Single Post
Rebooting....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I like how this latest chapter turned out! I included a YouTube soundtrack link. XD

I really hope I can get more writing done now that I'm home. Getting off to a good start, at least, but I'm so far behind... At this point it's better to just recalculate my quota than to try to catch up. I need to write 2260 words per day now if I want to hit 50k before the end of the month.
That is very doable, Coda. I've been averaging 2453 a day. Sprint ahead when you have the time and then that will help when you don't have as much time.
Of course you can always change your goal, because it's all a win with more words written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trystan830 View Post

my other internal deadline is to have the story finished by 11/30. or before. XD
I want to be at 50K before we leave for Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
If I can get the money together before the end of the month to buy a new laptop I shall maybe try to mad dash something out. You never know. The idea of NaNo is to get the words on the page, right? It doesn't have to be good. That's what December and January are for lol. [/color]
We even have people who handwrite. One woman at our write in today was averaging 450 words of handwriting in 20 minutes. Another woman wrote her entire 50K work by hand for several years running.

Coda - glad you're happy about your work!
Old Posted 11-13-2017, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote