View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #11  
I did the SAME thing but with Power Puff Girls when it was on Cartoon Network. <x)

Yep! I try to craft little worlds for my characters to live in. Sometimes the worlds are even connected. >w>

Aww, Norbert was cute tho! <xD He just had the wrong sound effect, lol!

Thanks thanks! I've got the last final to finish today. Yesss! X)

Unfortunately though, all this week, my laptop keyboard has been on the fritz. <:( So I haven't been able to type as much or be online.
The flippin' top letter row is not workin' right. >:\ It either doesn't type the letter unless I keep tapping it a repeatedly, or I tap it once, and it gives me too much of the letter. <x{ (ex: Rrrrruuuumoooorrr)
And it's just the QWERTYUIOP keys. I got T and Y to work somehow with compressed air, but I might need to take it in for fixing before I can even get back to typing again. <:\ I'm currently using the touchscreen keyboard, which is much slower and sometimes pops in and out if I remotely poke out of it. <x{

Guh. Why keyboard, why???! X'[
But, I might steal my brother or mum's laptop in the meantime. <x] Temporarily. Because they're super duper slow. B[ My fam likes to downloads a bunch of stuff to make their computers run at 0.003 mph.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-12-2019, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote