View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #9  
<:] yehh. Because she isn't very decorative of herself like most seasonal fairies, she got bullied a lot and suspected of not doing her duty as a seasonal fairy, which is helping to guide seasons into nature.

:] Spring fairies are the most popular, and make it rain, make things bloom, and make everything twitter-pated. xD
Summer fairies turn the sunlight up, and brighten up all the land and plants, they do the least work as seasonal fairies, and hang around some spring fairies.
Autumn fairies, like Otavia, cool down the heat, sprinkle in fog or showers, and make the greenery die into browns, reds, oranges and yellows, only letting a select few flowers and weeds bloom. They're also responsible for winds and preparing the many trees in an area for wintertime. :]
Winter fairies make it cold, sometimes sprinkling in snow and frosting things over like leftover plants, and water. They take care of the winter plants and trees, and actually frolic around more than summer fairies do, but they're hard to see in their frosty environment. :]

(I got inspired for this fairy lore watching Fantasia as a little girl. ^-^ It's still a favorite of mine.)

xD I thought about Derpy too! haha, though I didn't know about Derpy until I came on here haha. :D Baby dragons are super sweet lookin' and presh! <x} I thought a fairy raising a fearsome fire dragon would be interesting because of the huge size difference and the connection of opposites the two have. <:] Fire is inevitable in raising a fire dragon, which is a challenge for Otavia because she doesn't like fire, as dry leaves and foliage can burn so easily, plus she has only a little resistance to heat.

^-^ But Crimson is a good dragon. He's got a good foster mama. <:3 <3

I've got another few characters here, but I'll post them later on. :} Gotta go to class soon for finals!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-09-2019, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote