View Single Post
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #39  
Warning Spoilers Ahead!

This show is barely still managing to hold my attention because at this point it's almost nothing but redundancy.

Although there was a certain beauty to Hook's death/sacrifice and the acting was phenomenal, it was a carbon copy of a scene in the 90's show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and OUAT has over exhausted killing off characters just to bring them back an episode or two later.
I'm not a fan of the concept of bringing characters back from the dead to begin with (unless it's done extremely well but that rarely happens) so when it's done more than once that's just a big NO from me.

The whole Rumple taking back the Dark One powers/betraying Belle after he just got her trust AGAIN thing royally pissed me off. Why the fuck does she keep returning to him?! I'm so done with them.

Don't even get me started on the whole Zelena/Robin Hood baby thing. Robin Hood is an idiot to give a shit about her or that baby after what Zelena did to him to conceive on top of being a useless character. I'm into to his relationship with Regina but all he's done this season so far is stand there and exist! I'd like to see him grow some balls.

It's the whole underworld thing they're still holding onto me by a thread with. I've read on Facebook that they've cast Hades, one of my all time favorite Disney villains.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-07-2016, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote