View Single Post
Moderation Admin
Default   #5  
AWESOME Prizes!

Now for the part every good artist wants to hear about: prizes. I've always thought that different people want different things, and that artists shouldn't have to hope they're in second place because they like that item better. So, I've decided to let the winners choose their own prizes from the category.

For example... If someone won first place, they would get to choose from any of the prizes in the pool. Then, the second place winner would choose between the remaining two, and the third place winner would get the remaining prize. That way, the better you place, the more of a chance you will have at any item, even if it's not the rarest, most valuable one. :3

Now for the categories:

Sei's TOP CHOICE - This category is reserved for the best of the best (if there is one). This can be from any category below and be of any media. The person who wins this category can choose from one (1) of the following bundles:
  • A 'beta items' set, which includes: Anka (all pieces), beta fish (x2), rave fever, tech horns light/dark, and a pandora's box of hope and despair.
  • A 'complete collection' set, which includes: RDIs and ADIs from September '10 until August '11.
Serious / Mature Sei - This is the category where you can show Sei's more adult side. He's cocky, serious, and contemplative most of the time, but he has been known to flash a smile every now and then. You can also submit drawings of Iseiah for this category as well, he'd really appreciate it. Examples, for those who'd like them: example 1 example 2

• An 'evolving item' set, which includes: Fenrir's, Zephyr's, and Lunae's items.
  • A 'monthly' set, which includes: RDIs and ADIs from a month of my choosing (can request a specific one, and I will give it if I have one).
  • An 'NPC event' bundle with various items from NPCs and events.
Innocent / Lighthearted Sei - This is the category where Sei's young and relatively carefree side can flourish. He's an avatar of extremes; he can go from extremely sad one moment to extremely happy the next. Usually, he's drawn chibi-style, but he doesn't have to be. Example: example 1
  • An 'evolving item' set, which includes: Fenrir's, Zephyr's, and Lunae's items.
  • A 'monthly' set, which includes: RDIs and ADIs from a month of my choosing (you can request a specific one, and I will give it if I have one).
  • A 'black and white' set, which includes: a Pandora's box of hope and despair (x2).
Best CGI / Electronic Media - Though I love every submission, there is and always will be a soft spot for this particular type of art. The prizes for this category will be:
  • A prize of at least 200 runes.
  • A 'monthly' set, which includes: RDIs and ADIs from a month of my choosing (you can request a specific one, and I will give it if I have one).
  • A 'Japan items' set, which includes a variety of Japan items, including: kaji, shoji, kei, etc.
Last edited by Sei; 02-09-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote