Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #2067  
My dad texted me yesterday...
he's got Covid for almost a week now...but just as he was getting better, and recovering, his lung developed an infection...
and he's back to square one...
I'm scared for him...
I'm so worried. I've barely slept...

/|||n||\;
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure he'll pull through and survive. He's so strong. He's got things he wants to do.
I cried, late at night, remembering him being there in my life as a small child. His baby...
I'm so scared to lose him. I can't lose him...he's my dad. He's a wizard. He's strong. He's so smart. I still have so much to learn from him. I still have so much to do together with him...
</3 He wants to go to Italy...he's learning Italian...he has to visit Italy...he has to...

He can't be sick. He has to beat this. He has to recover...because if he doesn't, I'm going to fall apart all over...and I'm not sure I'll be able to put myself back together again...

I'm worried. I'm so worried...
He'll be fine...things will get better...but what if they don't? I'm trying to forget my worry, but it's hard.

Please, please, please...get well Dad...you can defeat the virus. You can kill it. Please, don't give up, and don't stop until you're 100% again...I miss you.
I love you...so much...
<~>; <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-17-2021, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote