View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Gizzie stumbled across something I was working on writing in my past and thought I would share it although I don't know when I will ever finish it

Shadow Brooke Lake by KittKatt

Upload Image

Date: Oct 23, 2010
Created by:KittKatt~aka~L!$a
Description: It was a crisp autum nyt leaves rustled among her feet. Willow walked along the deserted beatn path of the woods. Howls of wolfs and other nyt creatues could be heard. Actually they were not heard for Willow was jaming to nitewish on her lime green ipod. She walked along pauseing only for a moment to tie the lace of her shoe and zip up her over sized black hoodie. She brushed the leaves off of her bellbottom pant leg and was on her way. Willow was short and petite in her 20s long dark black hair with lime green tips and very pale skin. She never got much sun lite for she only came out at nyt. As she walked along a cold breaze blew over sholder. She shivered slightly and pulled her hood up. Then she felt a tap on her back. Willow turned around she saw no one. ^Huh thats odd i could have sworn.^ Then she continued walking about another 30 minutes then came to the Shadow Brook Lake. The lake overlooked woods and was Willows favorite spot to go.

She sat down upon some oversized stones. Fumbleing through her backpack she pulled out her notebook and pen. She started writeing useing only the moonlite for a source of sight. Willow was writeing a poem for Demon. Now Demon was not his real name but its what he was known as. Willow was obsessed with him by the artistic evidence on the frount of notebook black longstem roses intertwined into a heart with the twos name perfectly sketched. She looked down at her heart shaped mood ring then continued to write. Her phone started vibrateing from her pocket. She took headphones off then answered her cell. ^Hello^ she said. No answer. ^Hello whos there.^ Only faint whispers were heard then click dead line. She was wondering who that could have been looking at the call id. It said the call came from U. R. Dead. What the heck is going on thought Willow. Then footsteps were heard in the distance. Closer closer whoever or whatever it was wasnt far. Then ooooo wolf howls were heard.

Willow wasnt scaired but yet puzzled to what was going on. Something or someone was rustleing in the bushes within feet of where Willow stood. Growling could now be heard. Grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrr whatever is in the bushes Willow isnt about to find out. Quickly gathering up her thangs she took off running. She ran and ran never looking back yet she knew something was following her. In Willows mind she knew she must keep runing for the unknown will surely catch up and attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-28-2016, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote