Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Pixelist
Default   #2163  
oh god why the fuck is my dad an idiot.
he was keeping fuckin cherries in the back for a while. like, legit, they were fucking moldy by the time i managed to convince him to get them out of the stock room, where we have unopened food items. we had an infestation of fruit flies. this doesn't even get into the fact that we had a fuckin infestation of wax moths (i'm pretty sure they're wax moths, they better not be gnawing holes in my fucking clothing, otherwise i'm going to end up with so much scrap material) due to him bringing in a failed beehive that got infested with the fuckers.

and now bc he didn't get the trash out (food waste, iirc), we now have an infestation of regular flies. not just any fucking flies, these flies are massive fucking morons. they're even worse than most of my bad ideas, and i'm a fucking wheatley kinnie. his reasoning for not taking out the trash (or asking me to do it) is because the trash van doesn't come often enough.

this is enough to make me regret moving to my dad's apartment as a way to escape the abuse that i got from my brother. (my brother is on medication again, which is good, since it helps with his moodswings.)

and i appear to have scratches on my chest, which is probably from me accidentally scratching at it with my fucked up nails from my nailbiting habit. high anxiety + easy to irritate, my mother says.

edit: also we get fruit fly infestations fairly frequently, and for some fucking reason, the cunts love the toilet. so now i have to swat at the toilet any time i want to go for a goddamn piss or something in order to get them out.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 03:14 AM Reply With Quote