View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Some of my favourite games for the N64 was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, Mario Golf, and Banjo Kazooie.

For LoZ, I liked the spirit temple, but I loved when Sheik taught us how to play the songs... I can't remember their names, but, I remember Bolero of Fire, which is one of my favourite songs, and the one that warps you to the spirit temple. Serenade of water was beautiful; however, that game did make me feel a bit sad at times. Link was also cute. Another thing to note, I hate water levels... except for the ones from the original Super Mario Bros. game.

DKR, I loved the levels, the music, and I loved how the computer racers would always drive the same type of vehicle as player one when racing on track mode (not adventure mode). I gotta say, I liked racing the big bad of the game as well because I loved the music a lot... and I loved how he called them little worms. I was hoping for Donkey Kong Racing to be a thing, but... it got cancelled.

I only liked SM64 because of the final boss fight, to be honest. I loved listening to the music, and I would always play the game just to spin Bowser into the bombs... s it turns out, those bombs can also hurt Mario if he jumps into them... sort of wished Mario didn't fall to his death every time I made him jump into a bomb.

I like MG because I like golf... wish I played it more.

Banjo Kazooie, I loved the main antagonist... and I still do. I love how she rhymed, and I loved some of the levels the player had to go through, but the music, I LOVED it! The final fight is fun as well, just like some of the levels. The music in the games is also fun as well, and I know everyone in the game. It's just... I just wanna sing them all now... *Shakes arms and squees* As I said earlier, I don't like water levels and I loath them; however, Clanker's Cavern is... well, I'm on the fence on this one. My favourite level would probably be Click Clock Woods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-26-2017, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote