View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default Why do People like things?   #1  
The things that people like causes the brain to release certain chemicals that can make one feel happy, or at ease, or even pumped up! Take the colour blue, for example. Staring at the colour blue causes the brain to release peaceful chemicals that allows one to be able to fall asleep much easier, where red causes one to be more on alert. Pink is easy on the eyes, which makes one not get a headache often. Smells and touch can also cause the brain to release chemicals. Why am I bringing this up?

Because I want to know why people like fountain pens. I don't know why I like them so much... though I do know they look nice. I go more for fancy looking things, but I don't know why. Yes, I said things people like causes the brain to release certain chemicals, but that isn't 100% accurate. I like fancy things, but my brain doesn't release chemicals. Take fountain pens, for example, my brain doesn't release feel good chemicals, neither does it send sad chemicals either... I don't even know why I like fancy things... maybe because they look nice. Cursive looks nice too, but no chemicals are released... are they? I don't know. I just know that I like them... maybe even slightly obsessed.

Do you guys like things without knowing why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote