View Single Post
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCaptainGray View Post

...so no ghosts, but I personally think that I have felt the emotions of others on 2 occasions. I think it’s crazy and makes no sense at all, but next to maybe imagining things for s split second, that is the best explanation I have.
woahh. <:o That actually sounds a little familiar to some cases I've heard about people having a heightened sensitivity to certain places and objects and historical images. In a way, the feelings of an individual that's passed on is thought to linger around certain things they have connection to, and some people are more keen than others to be able to pick up on those strong feelings even if they are fleeting and not particularly impactful personally. It's a paranormal study, so I can't really say for sure how credible it even is, but it is something unexplainable. :{ The reactions you had might have been brought on by those two instances may have come from a disembodied soul. <:/ Both seemed negative. But I think all anyone wants, living or dead, is for someone to understand how they feel. <:] It's good you remember it, I think.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-21-2019, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote