Thread: Item Finding
View Single Post
*twitch*
I've run into the same problem because I had wanted to do a kagome cosplay, but I ran through the shops and maybe some ideas for you would be:

For her basic school uniform you'll have to go with Blouse, Brewer Skirt,Cool Classic Collar, and maybe some Gel Bangles. Unfortunately I didn't find anything that would look like string to go ontop the blouse. And for the bottom of the shirt Idk if you'd want to use a belt or not. Or what type of bag you'd use, I think I've seen messenger bags in game but I don't think they were held by hand, they were strap ones. (Edit: yeah it's strap; Cyber Hacker Shoulder Bag)

For her scout uniform you'll have to play around with layering stuff, and seeing what style you like most but some items for that would be like:
Sleeveless Tank Top, Peppermint Dolly Poof Dress, Bailey Skirt, Basic Half-Suit, Slap It Blank Shirt, Short Brewer Skirt, Anni Skirt, Cool Classic Collar, Sleepy Lolita Bow, Pureheart Locket, Long Gloves, or Basic Gloves with green long gloves layered under them.
Find the ones that haven't given up. They are the future.

Life is a very special book. You read it with your heart. The first chapter may be confusing, but it will become clear and interesting when you keep reading.
Life is also a strange road. You have to keep going even though it's bumpy.

Last edited by Pirouetting Nightmare; 04-05-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old Posted 04-05-2018, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote