View Single Post
Icy Footed
;n; huhh I kinda noticed that when I took Stats and how different it was with the teacher I had in Pre-stats. It was a bad time, but I'm glad it's over. 8( I had a tutor get me through Statistics and he did a way better job helping me understand and complete work than the school tutors ever did! I probably couldn't have passed without him, as I got a solid C in that class.

@ Espy: ^~^; I flunked out of my first university before community college..it was sorta my fault tho, as I took way too many classes than I was able to handle. >.> but man, it sucks more that not only to dorm there as costly, but I lost all dining privileges after my GPA dipped for failing 2 classes. TnT It was good food too..*sadness frown of sadness mourning great food eating for months..* So I opted to be dropped and leave the beautiful/creepy campus, and come back home for school. :[ Which was easier but, less..nice.

And now I'm graduating tomorrow.. <x{
It's so nerve-wracking! I've been waking up every morning since Monday with a huge black pit in my stomach and bad feelings of anxiety. ;~; I don't know why places with tons of people watching me make me so nervous...I'm a theatre student dammit! I also think it's supposed to rain again, so...there's that. <x'} Really don't wanna walk tho. I always hated graduation days.. :c *hugs tummy*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-22-2019, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote