View Single Post
Icy Footed
Cool â™*~Merskelly's Sad Pad but also Rockin' Ace Booth~â™*   #1  
[Acey Rant Incoming]

:/ Not really sure what the big deal is with everyone on Valentine's day.
<.<; Might be because I'm a dead fish, but I'm pretty sure it's some kind of virus. :/ This love day is pretty frickin' weird.

Where I come from, puttin' your lips on another someone's means you're lookin' for a fight! >:/ Them's fightin' lips!

<:[ And what's with all these flowers and chocolates and BEARS? 8/ Call me crazy, but bears are NOT the sort of animal you want to trust to hold onto chocolates AND flowers. and balloons for that matter. >:/ They got really REALLY long claws y'know? No offence to bears, but, c'mon, you see flowers and chocolate, /:] ya need ta eat 'em up right away!

Plus! >x'{ All these couples are going out to eat for dinner at restaurants, ALONE together. /8{ And suddenly I get looks for eatin' alone, like I'm some kind of endangered animal?? What if I just wanna eat food and not share it? <X{ If I wanna share my food with someone I will!

<:{ *shrug* And is it too much to ask that an individual guppy like myself just be in friendly company and not urged to hook up with anyone lonely? >:/ Hooks are bad news in the first place. And also, since when is it a crime to refuse gifts and marriage proposals? =~<

>x{ Ugh! All this lovey dovey stuff should start and end in spring! >:/ With all the other violent, creepy and infectiously concerning events in earth history. >-> Like my birthday..
[Acey Rant Over]

Point is! -U- Welcome!
To my NOT kissing booth!
In fact, it's not a booth at all, :/ it's just a spinning chair with a single pillow, next to an electric keyboard...

I'll give out hugs, but only with consent. -u- Also all the candy, cookies and sweet stuff I was forced to receive, since most of it is chocolate. >~> Blechh.
Also this booth gives out free valentine doodles! ^u^ And by valentine doodles, I mean really awful pissed-off looking pictures with nice words to offset the mood it brings. >u>; Don't know who would want one of those valentines though...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:10 PM