View Single Post
기다려
I missed you tooo! >.< I honestly didn't think the Covid situation would last this long, cause it was just hard to imagine. Feels like I've been stuck in a time rut, like running as hard as I could just to stay in the same place. (yay for an alice in wonderland reference i love alice in wonderland) but the pace of your life sounds as crazy and exhausting if not more so TT take care of yourself! I hope they do switch to online orders only to minimise risks. Goodness knows it's high time they do that. We've all been eyeing the US with horror from all over the world- we're not doing too great ourselves but at least we're not business as usual, yknow? That just doesn't work, safety-wise.
I can't believe holiday season is also going to go just as usual over there but it's the U.S., so.... *trails off delicately* I didn't hear any crackers for Diwali and we got ONE little huddle of kids visit the doorstep for Halloween so that should tell you about how holidays are being handled here. Like you said it's only a matter of time before somebody gets sick and unfortunately it's a group effort to stay safe; taking precautions as an individual is necessary but only gets you so far. I really hope your business figures something out, like online only, or just shuts. The latter is not ideal but it's better than being unsafe.
I'm going to save your story to read after finishing my last paper, as a reward or treat to myself. I was pretty excited about it from what you told me of it so this is actually a good way to motivate myself!
Good luck for your finals too! Sounds dreary. But hey, we'll get these over with. And that'll be such a relief!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-10-2020, 09:53 AM Reply With Quote