View Single Post
First Evil Ex-Gaian
This story was a revised beginning of short story I wrote for my creative writing class. I posted it in my gaiaonline journal on August 2nd, 2006.

Be warned it is graphic in nature.

Quote:
Dear Jack

“ I can still feel her blood on my hands. It was so warm and smooth,” the young brunette said, with a lick to her lips. “My favorite part of killing somebody is the first moment my knife puncture’s the person’s skin, the rush it gives me, it makes me feel like God, ya’know? Taking the life of another, the power that lets me feel, its like an orgasm. Chills rush through my body, but at the same time I’m hot,” she said tailing off with a soft exhale and sliding down to be more comfortable in the metal chair that she was handcuffed to. “Just thinking of it is getting me-”

“So why did you kill her?” The man sitting across from her in the interrogation room asked. His hand tapping his pen against the tan folder on the table. “Why did you kill your sister?” The man asked, leaning up to match her recent movement, while his coat pulled back to reveal the badge marking his title as investigator.

The woman in her early twenties seemed to find some type of humor in these questions, obvious with the laughter that came from her. “There’s no reason, there wasn’t one for any of them, other than it feeling good to me. She was just another person to me, being my sister just made it easier.” Her eyes glanced down to the folder upon the steel table. “There are photos in there of all my toys, right?”

Toys? “Victims. And yes, this is going to be the proof to ensure your punishment,” the officer said, opening the folder to the first case report.

“Can I see them? One more time?” The woman asked, her voice sounding of a last wish before execution.

“You’ll see them again in court, but sure, maybe you’ll feel some remorse.” The officer said, laying out four pictures, each an over head shot of her victims. Their bodies lie in similar positions, with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen, and slash wounds across the rest of their bodies.

The woman starred down at the photos placed before her, a glimmer showed in her eyes. A smile soon stretched across the slender face. The green eyes of hers reflected her sister’s corpse. “I’m not going to the court case,” the murderer said, with a calm tone.
“And why is that?” The black hair officer asked, curious to her new statement. His hand rubbed through his short hair, which was spiked with gel.
“No point, I’ll just get a death sentence.” She said with no hint of emotion behind her words. Her eyes hand grown black, no lively sparkle.

“Our state doesn’t have a death sentence,” the young policeman said, beginning to wonder where she was going with this.

“My life is already over,” a deep inhale and exhale escaped her mouth. Her tongue slid between her teeth.

The investigator’s eyes grew large. His mouth began to shape the words “Stop, no!” but it was too late. The woman had already slammed her lower jaw against the table. Her teeth tore through her tongue, severing the veins. Blood sprayed onto the young man’s face, while the rest pored onto the photos. Her tongue lay before her, by the time help had gotten to her, she was already dead.
Old Posted 09-11-2010, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote