Thread: Infodumping
View Single Post
It Won't Stop
i haven't been able to listen to music normal ways for a while now. all i can stand is having rad fokkin animatics going because they're rad and my favorite kind of fan creation ever.

though, i can't stand fan songs that are too blatant, or animatics that don't either do the full song or cut/fade it off in a nice, organic point in the music.

it's hard finding people that will really appreciate the ones i like with me, i've found, because it requires knowing the characters, or liking the song, or enjoying the art style, or being in the right headspace, and it's like. sometimes i just. want someone to watch a thing and feel what i feel about it, eventho they can't read my mind to know what that is lol.

anyway here are some of my favorites and why
Good Omens
Slow Dance
the dance itself at 056. the expression shift at 111. the feeling at 128.
Executioner
expression shift in 032. 203. limited use of color at 333.
They're Only Human
everything tbh, this one is particularly beautiful. the transitions are notable and numerous.
The Adventure Zone
Reaper Man
the designs in this one are very nice. close cuts at 130.
Let's Face It I'm Cute
overall fun and energetic and nice and very in character
OCs
Hellfire
cute... gorls... 043 pretty eye shine, 048 SMIRK. use of color is nice. small expressions are nice. also 231-238 in general
Church
probably my favorite animatic overall. the timing is on point, the characters and story are nice, the use of light and dark is lovely. 050 is my aesthetic. teeth 251

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote