Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Developer
I've not gotten anything done at work all week. I've been stressing out and sleeping poorly and I just CAN'T FOCUS. Stupid ADHD. This is why I lost my job at Google. I can't afford to deal with this again, especially not since this is the happiest I've ever been at a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Took my car in for a repair but the mechanics couldn't do it because little German car needs special German tools and that mechanic doesn't have them.
Ugh, I know that feeling.

My roommate in college had an old BMW sedan. He definitely didn't pay luxury car prices for it; it was very obviously a very used car. But even something as simple as getting an alignment done on it required special tools. (After enough complaining, they improvised and got it done -- BMWs are supposed to be aligned while loaded instead of while empty like most cars, so they had a bunch of people sit in the car instead of using the special weighted bags that the maintenance manual says to use.)

I drive a Chevy Spark. It has a nonstandard computer on it for some weird reason, so the standard tools don't work on it. I have to take it to a first-party Chevy dealership to get anything more than basic maintenance done on it. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
not sure what to do anymore. i'm turning seventeen this year and have practically no future. many regrets.
You're turning 17? Relax, man. You are too young to be stressing out over your future or fretting over your regrets. This is the time to start planning for your future instead of the time to get upset that you haven't planned it out yet.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-05-2019, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote