View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default Max Image Size (in signatures)   #1  
Anything bigger than 300 wide gets resized, but the space in the signature is big enough for 500 wide with out it stretching the page at all.

So i'm curious on why 300? oxo

As you can see I use anime planet, i make my own BG images for my AP signatures. those signatures shows off what you're currently watching (or how much you've watched/dropped) It's size is 500x130 Its long enough to fit snuggly into the signature space with out going outside the area or stretching the page.

I've always wanted to have my AP signature.. well.. in my signature, it's been so long since I tried it, that I've forgotten why I never had it there in the first place. Trying again just now, just reminded me why I couldn't have it there. Since lots of things have changed since the start of Trisphee, maybe the max width if the signature images could to? >w>,

I mean, people can put 2 300x300 images side by side and have no problem, so why not allow 1 500x130?

my request, raise the signature size? ^^,

Some images look ok resized, but others don't because the words in them can't be read. oxo

^ how it should look (as you can see, our forum posting space is the same width as our signatures, there really shouldn't be a need to resize that in the signature to something you can barely see)

v how it looks now in siggy (ish tiniez)

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-02-2017, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote