View Single Post
The Ascent Aesthetic
Default   #3  
It had felt like an eternity, but he had done it. The collection was complete! Sasan’s wings flapped merrily as Ellysia sat on a stool behind the counter, yawning.

Do you need anything else, Sas’? I’m tired and I wanna grab a nap before I have to open the salon. Gods know what would happen if I left those girls unattended.

Humming under his breath, he shook his head. She could definitely go and catch some shut eye, considering how much work she’d just done to help him get this collection out. It was funny when he thought about it. No one would have guessed that they would be such good friends, with their first encounter being her snarking about him and Seb coming from wealth and not earning their place in the market.

It had taken some time and effort on his part, but he’d finally cracked that hard exterior and gotten her to actually accept him as a worthy designer, not to mention a friend. And he couldn’t have been happier. With a friend like Ellysia, you really didn’t have to worry about mean-spirited people. She seemed to suck all the zeal right out of them and spit it back in their faces — very amusing to watch it happen.

“I’ve got it from here, Ells. Thanks for all your help. I couldn’t’ve gotten it all done without you! Go get yourself some rest. Knowing your staff, they’ll try t’do a pixie cut and end up giving someone a mohawk!”

Laughing through a yawn, the red-and-black haired woman waved as she dragged her cow-covered feet out the back door. Hopefully no one would bother her on her way home. It really wasn’t safe to annoy that girl when she was lacking sleep…

It took all of Sasan’s effort to keep his wings from beating like a hummingbird’s when he met his customers. “Welcome, one and all! Today, I have the pleasure of bringing you an entirely new collection of my own creation.

“From all across the lands of Kalin and beyond, you can hear stories of grand, impossible creatures. Beasts known for the pure brutality some cause, and the miracles others create. I invite you all to delve into this lore! These items each embody a different tale, and all will be available for the rest of the year!”

Designs - Poggio
Pixels - Fenris
Recolors - Monmon
Previews - Arikana

Guardian of the Fallen

Designs - Monmon
Pixels - Fenris, Monmon
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Nexess

Hunter of the Wicked

Designs - Poggio
Pixels - Fenris